手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 人人都恨克里斯 > 人人都恨克里斯第1季 > 正文

《人人都恨克里斯》美剧原声 (MP3+双语字幕) 第1季 第6集(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

CHRIS ROCK: In my house everyone had a job.

在我家 每个人都得工作

It was my father's job to pay the bills.

我老爸的工作 是付帐单

I'm hungry.

我好饿

I'm cold.

我好冷

I'm hungry and cold.

我又饿又冷

Eat a piece of cracker.

来片饼干

Your father's coming.

你老爸就来了

I've got the money.

我拿到钱了

CHRIS ROCK: It was my mother's job to keep the house and the kids in line.

我老妈的工作 是管好房子和孩子

Boy... 小子...

Quit leaving your socks all over the place.

不准把袜子到处乱扔

Boy, mop the floor.

小子 拖地板去

Girl, clean up the table.

姑娘 把桌子收拾干净

Good job, baby.

干的好 宝贝儿

CHRIS: As kids we only had one job:

我们小孩只有一样工作:

go to school and get decent grades.

去上学 并且得到好成绩

KIDS: Bye, Mommy. Love you.

再见老妈 爱你

ROCHELLE: Have a good day.

过的开心点

Don't come home stupid.

别傻乎乎的回来

KIDS: We won't.

知道了

CHRIS ROCK: I could usually get a good grade

一般光靠谈谈马丁 路德 金

just by talking about Dr. Martin Luther King.

我就能得个好成绩

Free at last, free at last.

自由了 终于自由了

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last.

感谢万能的上帝 我们终于自由了

CHRIS: In English class...

英语课...

My book report is on Dr. Martin Luther King.

我的读书报告是关于马丁 路德 金的

In history...

历史课...

My history report is on the Birmingham Bus Boycott

我的历史报告是关于马丁 路德 金

led by Dr. Martin Luther King.

领导的伯明翰巴士抵制运动

The only place Martin Luther King didn't work

唯一不能用马丁 路德 金蒙混过关的

was in math.

就是数学课

Chris, what's the square root of 144? Chris

144的平方根是多少?

1963 The same year that Dr. Martin Luther King

1963年马丁 路德 金发起

led the March on Washington?

华盛顿大游行那年?

No, it's 12.

不 答案是12

All right, class.

好了 同学们

Pick up your report cards on the way out

走的时候拿好你们的成绩单

and bring them back signed tomorrow.

明天让家长签字后交给我

Oh, no.

哦 不

What?

怎么了?

I got an F.

我得了个F

Aw, man.

噢 伙计

yb That's rough.

太糟了

What's your mom gonna say?

你老妈看了会怎么说?

I don't know, but it ain't gonna be "Free at last."

不知道 不过肯定不是"终于自由了"

Look at my babies!

瞧瞧我的宝贝们

Drew, you got a B-plus in gym.

Drew 你体育得了B+

Good job!

好样的

You can have whatever you want for d

晚饭你想吃什么都可以

Really? Mm-hmm.

真的? - 是啊

Thanks,

谢谢老妈

Uh, can I have pork chops and spaghetti?

呃 我能要连骨猪排和意大利面吗?

You sure can.

当然可以

Yes!

Well, Mom, I got a

那妈妈 我自然科学得了个B

What do I get?

有什么奖励?

You can have whatever dessert you want.

那你想吃什么甜点都行

Uh, ice cream and cake?

呃 冰淇淋和蛋糕行吗?

Ice cream and cake it is.

那就冰淇淋和蛋糕了

Good job, baby.

好样的 宝贝

Boy, don't you see me cooking?

小子没看见我做饭呢吗?

Sorry.

对不起

Where's your report card?

你的成绩单呢?

They didn't hand them out yet.

还没发呢

CHRIS: I couldn't bring myself to tell my mother I got an F.

我没法跟老妈交代自己得了个F

Next to dealing deugs, getting bad grades

仅次于贩毒

was the worst thing you could do.

考砸了就是最不能原谅的事了

It was worse than this.

甚至比这个还糟

Tonya, what happened? Tonya

怎么回事?

Mama, I had to smoke that fool.

老妈 我只能毙了这蠢货

Oh, not him. I'm talking about this D you got in algebra.

哦没说他 我在说你代数怎么得了个D

CHRIS: And worse than this.

也比这个糟糕

Drew! Where is that boy? Drew

死孩子哪去了?

What the hell is wrong with you?

你TMD发什么神经?

I'm following my dream, Mama.

我要追求梦想去 老妈

I'm gonna be a country and western singer.

我要做个西部乡村歌手

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about this F.

谁也没说那个 我说你这该死的F哪

Now, take your Johnny Cashless ass upstairs and study.

立刻带着这副穷鬼样滚回楼上学习去

You think I'm playing with you?

难道你觉得我开玩笑呢?

And where'd you get that guitar from?

还有你哪搞到的吉他?

You'd better not be selling no damn drugs in my house.

最好别让我知道你在这贩毒

CHRIS: I didn't know what to do,

我不知该怎么办

but I couldn't give her that report card.

可就是不能给她成绩单

Well, let me know when you get it.

好吧 一拿到就告诉我

Yes, ma'am. 收到 老妈

Need any help cooking?

要帮你做饭吗?

Sure. Thank you, baby.

当然 谢谢你甜心

CHRIS: I figured, if I showed her how useful I could be,

我觉得 要是多帮她做家务

she wouldn't kill me when she found out.

等看了成绩单 她也不会要宰了我

While I was trying to figure out what to do about my F,

在我想方设法处理这个F的同时

my father was home sick,

我老爸也在拼命想

trying to figure out how he got the gout.

他怎么会得了痛风

Oh, baby... when did you get the gout?

哦 亲爱的... 你什么时候得痛风了?

I don't know. It just happened.

我也不知道 它就这样了

CHRIS: I know you're probably wondering, what is the gout?

我知道你可能在想 痛风是什么玩意?

Well gout, or the gout as some people like to call it,

嗯痛风 或者说人们所说的痛风病

is a form of arthritis, which causes severe swelling

是关节炎的一种

usually in the ankle or the big toe.

一般在脚踝或大脚趾引起严重的肿痛

It's caused by a poor diet, including things like...

是由不良的饮食导致的 包括...

smothered pork chops.

烤猪排

Needs some salt.

得来点盐

Smothered chicken-fried bacon.

烤炸鸡培根

Needs some salt.

得来点盐

Or smothered chicken-fried bananas.

或者烤炸鸡香蕉

Not bad.

味道不错

Needs salt.

得来点盐

Are your damn mind?

你是不是TMD疯了?

All right, I'm going to work the phones

好吧 今天一整天我都得在

over at the real estate office today.

不动产事物所做电话接待

Try not to eat any junk.

拜托你别再吃那些垃圾食品了

I'll be home in time to make dinner.

我会准时回来做晚饭的

I can't eat that stuff all day.

我不能一整天就吃这种东西啊

You can if you want to get rid of the gout.

还想跟痛风说再见的话你就能了

Give me a kiss.

亲一个

重点单词   查看全部解释    
decent ['di:snt]

想一想再看

adj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的

联想记忆
junk [dʒʌŋk]

想一想再看

n. 垃圾,废旧杂物,中国平底帆船
vt. 丢

 
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的

 
guitar [gi'tɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 吉他

 
boycott ['bɔikɔt]

想一想再看

vt. 抵制(贸易),拒绝参加

联想记忆
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
dealing ['di:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 经营方法,行为态度
(复数)dealin

 
algebra ['ældʒibrə]

想一想再看

n. 代数学

 
severe [si'viə]

想一想再看

adj. 剧烈的,严重的,严峻的,严厉的,严格的

联想记忆
estate [is'teit]

想一想再看

n. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。