But instead of an award,
虽然没有奖,
I had Asteroids.
可我有《打陨石》
Hey, I got the top five scores on Asteroids yesterday.
《打陨石》前5名都被我包了
Get out of here. No way.
不是吧
Yeah, but some kid beat me.
可有个家伙打败了我
I gotta protect my title.
我得为名誉而战
Man, you're just like Apollo Creed in Rocky II.
你就像是拳王洛奇
You sure you can beat this guy?
你能打败这家伙吗?
Eh, I've got a reputation to maintain.
我可是一直很强的
Hey, Tonya, ask Daddy for some money
Tonya, 问老爸要点钱
so we can get some candy tomorrow.
明天我们去买糖果
How come you can't ask?
你怎么不自己去要?
Because if I ask, he'll give me a speech.
因为我问,他会训我
If you ask, he'll give you the money.
你问,他会给钱
If Daddy gives me the money, you have to share some of that candy.
拿到了钱,糖果要分给我
Okay.
好
Six...
6...
D addy.
爸爸
Huh? What?
呃?啥?
Can I have a dollar?
给我1块钱吧
What do you need a dollar for?
要钱做什么?
I want to get Drew some, um...
我想给 Drew ……
some candy.
买糖果
Oh... that's nice.
真好心
My father was crazy about Tonya.
老爸特宠爱Tonya.
She was the only one in the house who would dare
只有她,才敢
take sleep and money from him at the same time.
吵醒他睡觉 同时还能要到钱
Thanks, Daddy.
谢谢爸爸
In Bed-Stuy, we never had a real video arcade to go to.
在Bed-Stuy 我们没有游戏机厅
All we had was Doc's.
但我们有Doc's
At Doc's, you can get almost anything.
在Doc's, 什么都能做到
You could cash a check.
你可以兑现支票
That would be $5.
手续费5块
You could get an alibi.
可以收买伪证
Nah, it wasn't him.
不可能是他
He was here.
他当时在这儿
That'll be $5.
手续费5块
You could even get your teeth pulled.
甚至还能拔牙
Open.
张开
Your mama know you're down here?
你老妈知道你来吗?
Yes, sir.
是的
My mother didn't like me hanging out at Doc's
老妈不喜欢我去Doc's
'cause she thought that would eventually lead to this.
因为她觉得,最终会导致这样:
I'm a junkie.
我是吸毒的
A crackhead.
瘾君子
Look, just tell my ma her oldest son is a crackhead.
告诉我妈,她大儿子是瘾君子
Hey!
嘿
Little dude from across the street.
街对面的小孩
Usually Jerome would rob me,
通常他会打劫我
but not when I was about to play Asertoids.
但我玩《打陨石》时不会
You getting ready to play Asteroids?
你要玩《打陨石》了?
Yes. Some guy beat my score.
对,有人刷新了我的记录
For real? Oh, no!
真的?不是吧
I know you're not gonna take that, man.
我知道你会打回来的
You'd better protect your rep.
得打回你的名誉
If I didn't get my high score back,
如果我不把名次打回来
somebody was gonna get hit with a brick.
恐怕就得挨砖头了
You're Chris.
你是 Chris.
Hey, he's big.
他是大块头
So you're Doah.
你是 Doah.
Doah.
Doah.
That's DOA.
这是 DOA.
It means "Dead On Arrival."
意思是“中途夭折”
My name is Jorge.
我叫霍黑
So what, you want to play?
你想玩玩?
Come on.
来吧
I know it looks strange,
现在这不常见了
but before peple got play stations in their backseats,
但大家拥有PS玩之前,
you actually have to go someplace to play video games.
要玩游戏,都得聚在一起
All right, man, that was a good game.
好吧,玩的不错
Hey, where are you going?
你去哪儿?
I gotta get home.
回家
What, you're not gonna give him a rematch?
你不和他再来一次?
Yeah, you can' t just beat the man and walk out.
你不能打赢了就走的
Hey, I really gotta go.
我真得走了
Besides, I'll just beat him again.
何况他也赢不了我
Want to put some money on that?
想赌点钱吗?
If you have a good reputation,
如果你有名誉,
you have to be willing to do anything to protect it.
就得不惜代价去守住它
I can't play for money.
我不能玩钱
Don't tell me you're scared.
别告诉我你怕了?
I'm not.
没有
I just gotta go home.
真得回家了
Hey, I can't believe you.
简直不敢相信
You're scared of this dude.
你居然怕了他?
Come on, yo, get home, come on.
走吧,回去吧
Anybody got five bucks?
谁肯给我5块钱?
Hey! I need a favor.
帮我个忙
I need to borrow your five dollars.
借我5块钱吧
What? What do you need it for?
你要做什么?
I beat this kid playing Asteroids,
我昨天打赢了他
and now he wants to play for money.
现在他想赌钱
Can't you just save up your lunch money?
不能剩下你的午餐钱吗?
Or take your neighbor's garbage out?
或者替邻居倒垃圾?
Or help small ladies carry groceries to their car.
或者替别人搬搬东西?
Or turn in some Coke bottles or something.
或者卖点可乐瓶?
Note yourself when begging, be persistent.
记住:求人要靠磨!
Hey, I don't have time for this.
我可没时间磨
You got to do this,
一定要帮我
or my reputation's gonna be ruined.
否则我的名誉就毁了
I wonder if that's how O.J. got A.C. to drive that Bronco.
当年O.J.就是这么对A.C.说的