Interesting. So the French slut, right? Yeah, exactly.
真有趣。所以说是法国荡妇,是吗 是的,没错
It's just then they get to know each other better
就是那时他们相互 之间更加了解了
and realize they don't get along at all.
然后意识到他们 根本不能和睦相处
I like that. It's more real. My editor didn't think that way.
我喜欢。那样更加真实 编辑可不那么想
Everyone wants to believe in love. It sells.
人人都信奉爱情 那样卖的好
Yeah, exactly, so.
是的,没错,所以
So things are going well for you, right? I mean.
你的生活蒸蒸日上,是吗 我是说
Your book is a bestseller in the U.S. It's a tiny bestseller.
你的书在美国热销 只是小有成就
Oh, come on. All right. Officially, yes.
哦,好了 好吧,是的
Most people haven't read Moby Dick. Why should they read my book?
多数人没看过摩比 迪克 他们为什么要看我的书呢
I haven't read Moby Dick and I liked your book.
我也没看过,但我喜欢你的书
Thanks. Even though
谢谢 虽然
I thought you idealized the night of it.
你把那天晚上理想化了
Come on, it's fiction, right?
好了,这是小说,不是吗
I'm supposed to I know, I know.
我应该 我知道,我知道
I know. I thought there were times where you made me.
我知道。我想有时候你使我
Well, I mean, her, right? No, me. Okay, whatever.
唔,我是说,她,对吗 不,是我。好的,怎么都行
A little bit neurotic. You are a bit like that, aren't you?
有点儿神经质 你是有点儿,不是吗