Thank God you didn't.
谢天谢地你没去
Oh, my God. Thank God you didn't.
哦,上帝 谢天谢地你没去
Thank God I didn't and you didn't. If one of us had showed up alone...
谢天谢地你没去我也没去 如果我们俩只有一个去了...
...that would have sucked. I was so concerned. ...
对方就被骗了 我过去一直很担心
I felt horrible about not being there, but I couldn't. My grandma died...
没能去成我真的很担心,但是 我真的去不成。我奶奶去世了...
...and she was buried that day, December 1 6th. ...
而且她那一天下葬,10月16日
The one in Budapest? Yes. You remember that?
布达佩斯的那个吗? 是的。你还记得?
I remember everything. Of course, it was in your book.
所有的事我都记得 当然,你都写在了书里
But anyway, I was about to fly to Vienna, you know...
但是不管怎么说,我都准备 去维也纳的,你知道...
...and we heard the news about her, and of course I had to go to the funeral. ...
我们听到了她的消息 当然我不得不去参加葬礼
Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that.
是的,听到这我很难过
I know. But you weren't there anyway.
我知道。但是无论怎样你都没去
Wait. Why weren't you there?
等等。你为什么又没去呢
I would have been there if I could have. I made plans....
如果能去起我一定去了 我计划了...
You better have a good reason.
你最好有个好理由