and it sounded vaguely familiar. Vaguely? Yeah. ...
而且有点儿似曾相识的感觉 似曾相识?是的
But I didn't put it all together until I saw your photo. So....
但直到我看了你的照片才明白过来 所以...
Did you have a chance to read it?
你真的看过了吗
Yes, l....
是的,我...
I was really, really surprised, as you can imagine.
我真的,真的很奇怪 你可以想象得到
I mean, I had to read it twice, actually.
我是说,实际上,我要看两边
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
No, I liked it. It's very romantic.
不,我很喜欢 真的很浪漫
I usually don't like that, but it's really wellwritten.
我通常不那样的 不过你写的太好了
It's wellwritten. Congratulations. All right. Thank you.
真的写的太好了,祝贺你 好的,谢谢你
Wait. What?
等等 怎么了
Before we go anywhere, I have to ask you....
我们过去之前 有件事一定要问你...
Sure. What?
当然可以。什么事呢
Did you show up in Vienna that December?
那年十月你去维也纳了吗
Did you? No, I couldn't. But did you?
你呢 没有,我去不成。但是你呢
I need to know. It's important to me. Why, if you didn't?
我要知道。这对我很重要 你又没去,有什么重要呢
Well, did you?
那么,你呢
No.
没