This is Mr Blake. Piles.
这是布莱克先生.痔疮
Mr Blake, hi.
您好.布莱克先生
And your pen-pal's emails just stopped, did they?
你的网友再也没发过邮件.对吗
And you really thought he was the one, didn't you?The love of your life?
你觉得他就是你的真命天子吗?是值得托付终生的人
Stepfather posing as on-line boyfriend. - What?
她的继父假扮了网聊男友. - 你说什么
Breaks it off, breaks her heart.She swears off relationships, stays at home.
然后一刀两断.让她伤心欲绝.她对感情心灰意冷.宅在家里
He still has her wage coming in.
这样他就可以继续花她的钱
Mr Windibank, you have been a complete and utter... - Piss pot.
韦迪班克先生.你真是一个彻头彻尾的... - 尿壶[小人]
It's nothing to worry about,just a small infection, by the sound of it.
无需担心.应该只是轻微感染而已.
Dr Verner is your usual GP, yes?
您一般是去找维纳医生.是吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. He looked after me man and boy.
没错.从小到大一直是他
I run a little shop just on the corner of Church Street.
我在彻奇街角开了一家店
Oh. - Magazines and DVDs.I've brought along a few little beauties that might interest you...
是吗. - 卖杂志和光盘 ..我带来一些好玩意.你可能会感兴趣
Tree Worshippers. Oh, that's a corker. It's very saucy.
《爱树人》.精彩刺激.猛料十足
And British Birds. Same sort of thing.
还有《英国美人》.同样劲爆
I'm fine, thanks.
我不需要.谢谢
The Holy War.Sounds a bit dry, I know,but there's a nun
《圣战》.我知道.听起来有点枯燥.但里面有个修女
with all these holes in her habit...
她的修女服上有好多洞.
Jesus! Sherlock.
天哪.夏洛克
What? - What do you want?
什么. - 你到底想干什么
Have you come to torment me?
你是来折磨我的吗
What are you talking about? - "What are you talking...?
你在说什么. - 你在说什...
What, do you think I'm going to be fooled by this bloody beard?!
怎么.你以为带个假胡子就能骗过我了吗
You're crazy! - No, no, no, no, no.
你疯了. - 不.不.不要这样
It's not as good as your French! Not as good as your French.
不如法语装得像.烂透了
It's not even a good disguise, Sherlock!
这种伪装你也好意思拿得出手.夏洛克
Where did you get it from, a bloody joke shop...?!
你从哪买的道具.搞笑商店吗
Oh, my God!I, I am so sorry.
竟然搞错了.我非常抱歉
Oh, my God!Please...It's fine.
老天.真的很抱歉.我们没事