Lends distinction to friends and anonymity to waiters.
朋友穿着很显眼.侍者穿着就透明了
John?John, what is it? What?
约翰?约翰.怎么了
Well, the short version...not dead.
简单说来就是...没死
Bit mean springing it on you like that, I know.
我知道这么突然出现确实不太好
Could have given you a heart attack,probably still will.
你说不好会心脏病发,也许真的会
But in my defence, it was very funny.
但让我为自己说一句.这样很好玩
OK, it's not a great defence.
好吧.这理由不太充分
Oh, no, you're... - Oh, yes.
不.你是.... - 没错
Oh, my God! - Not quite.
上帝啊. - 那倒不是
You died, you jumped off a roof.
你死了.你从屋顶上跳下来了
No. - You're dead.
没死. - 你死了
No, I'm quite sure, I checked. Excuse me.
我很确定我没死.我确认过了.抱歉
Does...does yours rub off too?
你的胡子也能擦掉吗
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!Do you have any idea what you've done?!
我的天啊?你到底知道你做了什么吗
OK, John,I'm suddenly realising I probably owe you some sort of an apology...
好吧.约翰..我突然意识到我也许该跟你道个歉
All right, just, John, just keep...
好了.约翰.别激动...
Two years.Two years! Hmm?
两年了,整整两年
I thought...I thought...you were dead.
我以为...我以为...你死了
Now, you let me grieve.How could you do that?How?!
你就让我为你哀悼,你怎么能这样,怎么能这样
Wait, before you do anything that you might regret, um,
等等.你先别做什么傻事
one question, just let me ask one question.
让我先问一个问题
Are you really going to keep that?
你真打算留着那胡子吗