捐点钱吧?伙计.捐点钱吧
Penny for the guy, mate? - Penny for the guy?
捐点钱吧.-捐点吧
Penny for the guy? - Penny for the guy?
捐点钱吧.-捐点钱吧
'That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever done.'
这是我有生以来干过最荒诞的事
'You invaded Afghanistan.'
你可是入侵过阿富汗的兵啊
You have been busy, haven't you?Quite the busy little bee.
你的确忙得很啊.跟小蜜蜂一样团团转
Moriarty's network. Took me two years to dismantle it.
我花了两年时间瓦解莫里亚蒂的犯罪网
And you're confident you have?
你确定已经全部瓦解了吗
The Serbian side was the last piece of the puzzle.
塞尔维亚是拼图的最后一块
Yes.You got yourself in deep there with Baron Maupertuis.
是啊.你跟莫佩尔蒂男爵混得还挺熟
Quite a scheme. - Colossal.
好一个骗局. - 大骗局
Anyway. You're safe now.
不管怎样.你现在安全了
A small "thank you" wouldn't go amiss.
道个谢不会掉块肉
What for?
谢你什么
For wading in.In case you've forgotten, field work is not my natural milieu.
插手这事.别忘了.外勤可不是我的长项
"Wading in?"You sat there and watched me being beaten a pulp.
插手这事.你就坐在那里.眼睁睁看着我挨打
I got you out. - No, I got me out.
我把你救了出来. - 不.是我救了自己
Why didn't you intervene sooner?
你为什么不早点出手
I couldn't risk giving myself away, could I?
我不能冒险暴露自己.对吧
It would have ruined everything. - You were enjoying it.
那只会毁掉一切.-你看得很高兴吧
Nonsense. - Definitely enjoying it.
胡说.-绝对是的
Listen, do you have any idea what it was like, Sherlock,
听着.你知道那是什么感觉吗.夏洛克
going undercover?Smuggling my way into their ranks like that?
卧底行动.混进那群人中间
The noise, the people!
那群人的吵闹声
I didn't know you spoke Serbian.
我不知道你还会说塞尔维亚语
I didn't. But the language has a Slavic root.
我不会说.但它源自斯拉夫语
Frequent Turkish and German loan words.Took me a couple of hours.
以及很多土耳其语和德语的外来语.我几个小时就学会了
Hmm, you're slipping.
没以前快了
Middle-age, brother mine.Comes to us all.
岁月不饶人.弟弟.我们都会这样