Olivia? Hi. Can I talk to you for a second?
奥莉维亚? 嗨 我能不能跟你谈谈?
Moi? Whatever for?
呵? 干什么?
It’s about your date with Duk
是关于你和杜克的约会e.
I know! I am so glad I listened to you. You’re right. He’s awesome.
我知道! 我真高兴听了你的话 你是对的,他真好
And he looked so good in those shorts.
他穿起短裤也很性感
He’s not a piece of meat, Olivia.
他不只是一块肉, 奥莉维亚.
He’s a man. A man with feelings.
他是个男人,有感情的男人
And I’m a woman with feelings.
我是个有感情的女人
And my feelings seem to match his.
我的感情似乎跟他的很配
You know what?
你猜怎么着?
Speaking as a completely objective third-party Observer
从一个完全客观的第三方观察者角度
with absolutely no personal interest in the matter,
在完全没有个人兴趣的情况下
I’m not so sure that you and Duke are a good idea after all.
我觉得你和杜克在一起并不是什么好主意
Well, thank you for your concern.
恩,谢谢你的关心
And if you’re so worried, maybe you should come to Cesario’s tonight
如果你真的那么担心,也许今晚你应该也来
just to keep an eye on me. We could double.
只是来观察我,我们可以再配一对
I bet Eunice is available.
我打赌 尤妮丝一定有空
I’m so there, it’s insane.
我绝对到,太不可思议了