How’s your sister?
你妹妹怎么样最近?
Good. Why?
不错,怎么了?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I kind of was thinking I might ask if she wanted
我只是在想,我应该邀请她
to grab dinner at Cesario’s tonight.
来恺撒瑞欧吃晚饭
You were? Really? I’d love to.
你这么想?真的?我很愿意
What?
什么?
I’d love to give her your phone number.
我很愿意告诉你她的电话号码
Hastings!
海斯丁斯!
You’re first string for the Cornwall game.
你现在是康沃尔比赛的首发队员
Really? - No.
真的? - 不是
I was joking, you idiot.
我刚才在开玩笑,你这白痴
Dude, that’s awesome.
兄弟,太棒了
Dude.
哥们...
So, you want me to spot you? - No.
那个,你要我来帮你么?不 -
Isn’t he cute? - Duke? Yeah.
他是不是很可爱? - 杜克? 是啊
No. Sebastian. He’s so cool.
不. 赛巴斯蒂安.他太酷了
But he said I’m not his type.
但是他说我不是他喜欢的型
Impossible. You’re everyone’s type. - Not his.
不可能,所有人都喜欢你 - 他不是
I could tell you what us mere mortals would do in this situation.
我可以告诉你这种情况下 我们这种纯粹的凡人要怎么做
What? - Make him jealous.
什么? - 让他吃醋
So, what do you do? You just pretend to like somebody else?
那你要怎么做? 假装喜欢别人?
And then use him shamelessly.
然后不知羞耻的利用他
Wow.
哇