I can't wait to ask Stan Lee why he insists on giving all his characters first and last names that start with the same letter.
我等不及要问Stan Lee 为啥他总坚持所有角色的姓和名 都是相同字母呢
Oh, come on. Why would you do that?
哦 拜托 你想怎样?
Bruce Banner, Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Stephen Strange, Otto Octavius, Silver Surfer, Peter Parker, oh, and worst of all, J. Jonah Jameson, Jr.
像Bruce Banner Reed Richards 像Sue Storm Stephen Strange 以及Otto Octavius Silver SurferPeter Parker 最明显的是这个 J. Jonah Jameson, Jr.哦
Okay, I'm cutting.I'm not gonna talk to Stan Lee after you cheese him off.
好吧 我要插队 你把Stan Lee惹毛 我就说不上话了
Hey.
嘿
Sheldon's in jail.
Sheldon进监狱了
Sheldon's in jail?!
Sheldon进监狱了?!
You called it.
你说对了
For what? - What do you think?
怎么会? - 还能怎样?
For doing the same crap he always does, except to a judge. He has to stay in there until he apologizes.
他一向爱做糗事这次对象是法官除非他道歉否则别想出来
So tell him to apologize.
那就让他道歉啊
Oh, gee, thanks, Leonard. That didn't occur to me. If he doesn't apologize by : he is going to spend the night in jail.
好主意 Leonard我怎么没想到要是他在点前不道歉他今晚就要睡监狱了
Oh, no, that's terrible. Ooh, the line's moving. Gotta go. Bye.
哦 真惨 哇 队伍往前挪了 挂了 再见
Excuse me? Excuse me, jailor?
劳驾? 劳驾 狱吏?
What?
干吗?
I need to use the restroom.
我要用洗手间
Knock yourself out.
请便吧
That's the toilet?
那是厕所?
Well, it ain't a wishing well.
呃... 不是许愿池哦
Please tell the judge I'm ready to apologize.
告诉法官我要道歉.