Penny.Penny.
Penny啊Penny啊
Penny.
Penny在
That's just wrong.
这是不对的
All right, let's go.
好了 走吧
Wait, hold on.
等等 等等
Before we get to the courthouse, I'd like to call on your skills as an actress.
我们去法院之前我希望你可以发挥一下作为一名演员的水平
What is this?
什么?
I've taken the liberty of scripting your appearance on the witness stand because, let's face it, you're somewhat of a loose cannon.
我冒昧地设计了你作为证人的对白因为 让我们面对现实吧 你总是无法预料
Now, don't worry. It's written in your vernacular.
但是不用担心 都在用你家乡话写的剧本里了
So shall we rehearse?
我们来排练一下?
Do I have a choice?
我可以选择么?
Well, of course you have a choice.
当然可以
Although we live in a deterministic universe, each individual has free will.
虽然我们生活在决定论的宇宙中但是每个人都有自由意志
Now, sit down.
坐吧
I call your attention to the events of November. Do you remember that date?
我需要你回忆十一月十六日发生的事情你还记得那天吗?
"Darn tootin', I do."
"当然记得"
"If the court will excuse my homespun," "corn-fed Nebraskan turn of phrase."
"希望法庭能够原谅我粗俗的""带内布拉斯加口音的乡下措辞"
That's excellent. Go on.
很好 继续
"The reason that date is, like," "so totally fixed in my memory" "is that I had the privilege to be witness" "to one of the most heroic acts I've ever seen in, like, ever."
"那天之所以让我印象" "如此深刻是因为""我很荣幸能够见证有生以来""最英勇的行为"
"And who performed that heroic act?"
"是谁做出了那英勇的行为?"
"Why, you did, sir."
"怎么了 是你 先生"
"You. Dr. Sheldon Cooper."
"是你 Sheldon Cooper博士"
"And may I add, it is a privilege to know you."
"我必须说 能认识你真是太荣幸了"
"There's no need for compliments."
"恭维的话就不必说了"
"This court is only interested in the facts."
"法庭只看重事实"
"But it is a fact that it's a privilege to know you."
"但是能够认识你的确是非常荣幸啊"
"Totally."
"真的"
A teardrop rolls down my cheek?! Only a suggestion.A catch in your throat would work just as well.
一滴泪珠划过我的脸颊?! 只是个建议哽咽也可以接受
"But it is a fact"
"但是能认识你"
"that it's a privilege to know you."
"的确是非常荣幸啊"
"Totally."
"真的"
Maybe you should put on your "Juicy" pants again.
也许你还是应该穿上写着Juicy的裤子