Leonard: Look at us, getting ready for a double date. With actual women who publicly acknowledge they're our girlfriends.
看看我们,为两对男女的约会做准备。约会对象是公开承认是我们女朋友的货真价实的女人。
Howard: Yes, actual women are the best.
是的,货真价实的女人是最棒的。
Sheldon: I don't understand.What other kind of women are there?
我不明白。其他那些是怎样的女人?
Leonard: Howard, artificial women are your department.You want to take this?
Howard 你的实验楼就是伪造的女人。你想要吗?
Howard: No, it would just freak him out.Listen, before we leave, I should warn you, I'm a passionate man, And I tend towards public displays of affection.
不,那只会让他抓狂。听着,在我们走之前,我得提醒你,我是一个激情四射的男人,我喜欢公开表露自已的情感。
Leonard: What are you trying to tell me, Howard?
你想说什么,Howard?
Howard: There might be some making out in the car or the restaurant, And I don't want Bernadette to feel uncomfortable, So it would help if you and Penny made out, too.
我们可能会在车上或者餐厅里做爱,我不希望Bernadette觉得别扭,所以如果你们也做就好了。
Leonard: Don't worry. We're planning to have sex right on the salad bar.
别担心。我们打算就在沙拉店云雨。
Raj: Namaste, white people. Good news! I rented us the fourhour edition of Watchmen.
向你们致敬(注:梵文),我的白人朋友们! 有好消息! 我给大家租了一张时长四小时的“守望者”。
Leonard: Got it.
我有。
Howard: Seen it.
我看过了。
Sheldon: Detailed analysis posted online.
网上有详细介绍。
Raj: Well, then what are we going to do tonight?
哦,那我们今晚做什么呢?
Leonard: Uh, sorry, Raj. Howard and I are going out to dinner with Penny and Bernadette.
嗯,抱歉,Raj。Howard和我打算和Penny还有Bernadette一起共进晚餐。
Howard: Yeah. No more carefree bachelor nights for me and Leonard. These broncos have been saddled.
是的。我和Leonard没有自在的单身之夜了。两匹野马被套牢了。