Leonard: You told her my experiment was stupid?
你跟她说我的实验很蠢?
Howard: I was just repeating what Sheldon said. Let's not get off topic. Bernadette, I need to apologize. I was wrong to tell you who you should be friends with.
我只是复述Sheldon的话,我们别再转移话题了。 Bernadette,我得跟你道歉。我错了,不该干涉你跟谁交朋友。
Leonard: Should I, um, leave you two alone?
我,呃,我该回避一下吗?
Bernadette: No, Leonard, you should hear this.
不用,Leonard,你也该听听。
Leonard: Okay, good, 'cause I wasn't really gonna go.
好吧,很好,反正我也没真想走。
Howard: Look, I know I come off as confident and worldly, but... the truth is I'm not.
我知道我看上去自信满满,老于世故,但... 其实我并不是这样的。
Leonard: We're shocked.
我们被雷了。
Howard: This is why I tend to feel threatened by other guys.
那使我容易感受到其他人的威胁。
Leonard: Or loud noises, clowns and nuns.
或者大声的噪音,小丑还有尼姑。
Howard: But I now realize how foolish that is.
但我现在已经认识到我这样有多蠢。
Leonard: He had a panic attack once when he got his head stuck in a sweater.
他有次惊慌失措,就因为头卡在毛衣里了。
Howard: It was a full turtleneck. Why aren't you helping me?
那可是件高领套头毛衣。为什么你不帮帮我呢?
Leonard: I don't know. Maybe because I'm...crazy?!
我也不知道。或许是因为我...疯了?
Howard: Bernadette, please, I'm asking you to give me another chance.
Bernadette,求你了,再给我一次机会吧。
Bernadette: What do you think, Leonard? Should I give him another chance?
你觉得呢,Leonard? 我该再给他一次机会吗?
Leonard: It's up to you. He didn't call your experiment stupid.
那看你了。他又没说你的实验蠢。
Bernadette: Come here, tushy face.
好了,屁屁脸。
Leonard: Tushy face. That is going on Twitter right now.
屁屁脸。这可一定得马上发到微博上。