So did you publish it yet?
那你发布了没
No,not yet. I'm scared.
不 还没有 我紧张
What if no one reads it?
要是没人看怎么办
They will,I promise.
会有人看的 我保证
Look,do it now while I'm on the phone with you.
呐 趁我现在和你电话呢 发了吧
Okay. Ready?
好吧 准备好了
What? What happened? Did it crash?
怎样 怎么了 它裂了
No. Someone's at the door. I'll call you back.
没有 有人敲门 我待会儿打回来
The landlord? Mr. Z.
房东 Z先生
I sent you letters. I call your work.
我给你寄过信 打到你单位
What are you trying to pull?
你到底想干嘛
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I want you out of here by the end of the week.
我要你这周末之前给我搬出去
And if I don't get those last two months of back rent,
如果我没拿到上两个月的欠租
I am going to sue!
我就去告你
What? Two months back rent?
什么 两个月的欠租
That's right. Two months!
对 两个月的
But... stop. Hold up.
可 等 等等
You make me sound like a crazy person,
你说得我像个疯子似的
And you get to be all innocent.
而你满脸无辜似的
I am innocent! And you were very angry.
我根本就是无辜的 而且你当时非常生气
Oh,so it's me then? I'm the worst part of your week?
噢 那是我不好咯 我把你这周搞糟了
No. It gets worse.keep going.
不 后来更糟 继续说