中英对白
Amanda, send my calls to voice email.
Amanda 把我的来电都转接语音信箱
Marc又忘给我准备午饭了
I'm starving. I'll be back in ten.
我饿坏了 我10分钟后回来
But these ladies from Neiman's are here to see you.
但这有几位Neiman's来的女士想见你
Really? So, uh, I thought our meeting was tomorrow,
真的啊 那么 呃 我以为我们是约在明天的
but clearly it's not because you're here today,
但很显然不是 您几位都来了
looking so lovely, I might add.
请允许我说你们真是容光焕发啊
Uh,I think you remember where my office is.
你们应该记得我办公室的位置吧
Just down the hall to the right.
沿走廊直走右拐就到了
I'll be there in a jiff. I promise.
我马上过去 我保证
Thank you so much for coming.
很感谢你们能来
Where the hell is Marc?
Marc去哪了
He just left with Willie.
他刚跟Willie走了
Oh,of course he did.
哦 还能去哪呢
Ever since we've been sharing him,
自从我和Willie共用他以来
he's been a total screwup.
他的表现真是一团糟
You know, he's been getting my appointments wrong.
他总是把我的预约弄错
He forgets my lunch every other day.
每隔一天就会忘买我的午餐
He actually sent me to the wrong bar last night.
昨晚他甚至把我送错了酒吧
Can you believe that?
这也太扯了吧
And the guys from Dsquared had to come meet me.
Dsquared的人还得跑来见我
I looked like a total ass.
我给人感觉就是个大混球
Okay, no offense, but this is totally your fault.
无意冒犯啊 但这完全错在你
Marc's a genius,
Marc是个天才 而且
and you're not the best communicator in the world.
你也没有那么善于沟通
See, I knew what you meant just then,But we've had sex,
我明白你刚是啥意思 但咱们嘿咻过
so it's definitely you.
所以肯定是你的错
And Willie would kill to have marc back.
Willie非常想要回Marc
Oh,my... that's it. That little...
哦 天 原来如此 那个小
That's exactly what he's doing!
他原来是这个意思
Okay,that right there.
刚刚这几句
I have no idea what you just said.
我就真不懂你的意思了