That's it? Your boss was mean to you?
就这样 你老板对你挑刺儿
That's your awful week?
然后就是个糟糕一周
Hilda, I'm freaking out.
Hilda 我要疯了
I made Wilhelmina really, really mad.
我惹Wilhelmina真的真的很生气
What happened? Hey, chew over the bowl, huh?
怎么了 你用碗垫着吃 听到没
She took away my piece. What do I do?
她不让我写了 我怎么办
Do go back and apologize and beg for it back?
回去跟她道歉 然后求她给回我写
Tell her I'm coming over. And I'm pregnant and bloated.
告诉她我现在过去 我有身孕 还水肿了
And she'd better do whatever you tell her to do.
叫她最好乖乖听你话
Seeing as that whole image terrifies me.
想像下都还真能吓我
I think I'm just gonna ask for it back.
我想还是去求回来好了
All right, well, that's your call.
随便 反正是你的事
Hey,what did I just say?
嘿 我刚跟你说了啥
Hey, I'm going now. And be nice to bobby.
好了 我要闪了对Bobby温柔点
Okay, bye.
好的 再见
My father is mad enough that you got me pregnant.
你搞大我肚子 我爸本来就够气的了
You can't afford to wreck his house.
你再弄乱这屋子就真完了
All right. It was an accident.
行了 我只是不小心
We can't afford any more accidents around here.
我们再不小心就完了
Look,it's a little spaghetti on an old rug.
不就掉点意大利面到旧地毯上嘛
I'll clean it up myself,all right?
我自已会清掉的 好吧
Oh, no, no. I will clean it up.
别来 我还是自己来吧
Because that is who I am around here.
我就是这么个角色
I am the cleaner-upper person.
清洁先锋队员
I cleaned up after Justin this morning,
今早刚清完Justin
I will clean up after you now.
现在又要帮你清
And I will be cleaning up after this baby for the next 50 years.
然后还要再帮这孩子清个50年
Now you're mad at the baby?
现在你连这孩子也火
No,I just... I'm sorry.
不是 我只是 对不起
I just want to take a shower,and I haven't had time.
我只是想洗个澡 可我一直没时间
And now I'm pregnant.
现在我又怀孕了
And I will never have time to take a shower ever again!
我就再也不可能有时间洗澡了
Sweetie,come on,stop.
亲爱的 来 别这样
What's stopping you from...
又没人不让你
You spilled on the rug!
你意大利面吃到地毯上了