中英对白
And then it hit me.
之后 忽然来灵感
Why don't I write a story Called Walk a Mile in Her Shoes?
不如试试写篇叫《鞋行一英里》
I can feature a specific shoe and then attach a personal story of an inspiring woman
我可以针对一对鞋子写 然后再附上篇人物的故事
who wears that shoe in her daily life,
写这人平日就穿着这鞋做着令人鼓舞的事
like a woman who builds houses for the poor and her work boot,
比如说帮贫穷人民盖房子的女人的工靴
or a charitable executive and her designer heels.
或者是慈善总监和她的品牌高跟鞋
I mean, uh, comfortable stiletto.
我意思是舒服的细跟鞋
Who's really gonna believe that anyway, right?
没人会真信有这回事的 对吧
What was wrong with the assignment you were given, Betty?
你觉得那题目有什么毛病 Betty
Back up.
后倾
Nothing. I just thought that it was a little light and I could put it in my own voice.
没啊 我只是觉得那主题稍显肤浅 然后能表达下我自己的想法
You're not paid for your voice. You're paid to imitate mine.
不是雇你来让你发表感想的 我们雇你来效仿我想法的
I chose that story for you.
我帮你选的题目
Sorry. I just thought that...
对不起 我以为
You do make a good point.
说得倒是没错
The story does need something , a new writer.
那篇文是要点什么 要新写手
You can go. That's right , Betty. You get nothing.
没你事了 听到没 Betty 你啥都没得写了
Everyone,watch betty leave.
全部人目送Betty离开