Howard: What's going on, day dwellers?
怎么了,只在阳光下活动的人们?
Penny: Oh, man, did the Kiss Army repeal don't ask, don't tell?
噢,天哪,亲吻军队(Kiss摇滚乐队的粉丝俱乐部)难道废除"不许问不许说"的同性恋保护政策了吗?
Howard: No. Raj and I are going to a Goth club in Hollywood to hang with the night people. Anybody want to come along?
不是。Raj和我正打算去好莱坞一家哥特人俱乐部,跟夜猫子社交去。有谁想一起来的么?
Penny: Oh, wow, you're actually going out like that?
哇哦,你真打算穿成这样出去?
Howard: No, no. I'm going out like this...
不,当然不是。我打算穿成这样出去...
Leonard: Howard, what did you do?
你都干了些什么Howard?
Howard: They're called tattoo sleeves. Look. I bought them online, Raj got a set, too... Fantastic, right? Put them on, I am hot sex with some freaky girl with her business pierced, take them off, and I can still be buried in a Jewish cemetery.
他们管这个叫刺青袖。看。我在网上买到的 Raj也买了一套...很棒吧? 穿上它,我就能和古怪精灵的刺青女孩。畅快做爱,脱下来,我死后照样可以葬到犹太人墓地里。
Sheldon: You know, I've always wanted to go to a Goth nightclub.
你知道,我向来都很想去哥特式的午夜俱乐部。
Howard: Really?
真的?
Sheldon: Baginza! None of you ever see my practical jokes coming, do you?
逗你玩的!你们没有人能预见我的恶作剧,是吧?
Howard: Okay, how about you two? Look, I've got some extra tat sleeves.
好吧,那你俩怎么说?看,我还有备用的刺青袖哟。
Leonard: Why are you carrying extras?
你干嘛带备用的?
Howard: In case I snag one on someone's nipple ring.
以防哪个袖子被乳环钩破了呗。
Penny: Uh, yeah, I think we'll pass.
呃,这样。我想我们还是算了。
Howard: Oh, is the missus speaking for the couple now?
噢,现在老婆是在替老公做主了吗?
Leonard: In this case, you bet she is.
在这种情况下,你就当她是好了。
Howard: Yes, she's pushy, and yes, he's whipped, but that's not the expression. Come on, I want to stop at Walgreens and pick up some more eyeliner.
她很强悍,没错。他就是爱被虐,这也没错。但用的不是这个表达。走吧我路上还要去趟Walgreens再买一点眼线膏。