再问下,这卡通叫什么来着?
Leonard: Oshikuru the Demon Samurai.
《侍魂之阿修罗斩魔传》。
Sheldon: It's not a cartoon. It's anime.
这是日本动画。这不是普通的动画片。
Penny: Anime.You know, I knew a girl in high school named Anna May. Anna May Fletcher. She was born with one nostril. Then she had this bad nose job and basically wound up with three.
动漫。我高中的时候认识一女孩叫Anna May,Anna May Fletcher她生下来只有一个鼻孔,她去整容,然后整成了三个。
Sheldon: You're here a lot now.
你在这待太久了。
Penny: Oh, am I talking too much? I'm sorry. Zip.
噢我太多话了吗?对不起,我闭嘴了。
Sheldon: Thank you. Chocolate?
谢谢。要巧克力吗?
Penny: Ye please. Oh. Hey, Kim. Yeah, I... You know what, old on.Let me take this in the hall. You'll never guess who they got to replace you at work.
好的。 噢,你好,Kim。是的,我...等一下。 我到走廊去接。你猜不到他们让谁来代你的班。
Leonard: Okay, I know what you're doing.
好吧,我知道你想干嘛。
Sheldon: Really?
真的?
Leonard: Yes, you're using chocolates as positive reinforcement. For what you consider correct behavior.
是啊,你想用巧克力作为正强化手段。来纠正行为上的错误。
Sheldon: Very good. Chocolate?
聪明。巧克力?
Leonard: No, I don't want any chocolate! Sheldon, you can't train my girlfriend like a lab rat.
不,我可不要巧克力!Sheldon,你不能把我女朋友当作小白鼠对待。
Sheldon: Actually, it turns out I can.
事实证明我能。
Leonard: Well, you shouldn't.
那你不应该。
Sheldon: There's just no pleasing you, is there, Leonard? You weren't happy With my previous approach to dealing with her,So I decided to employ operant conditioning techniques, Building on the works of Thorndike and B.F. Skinner. By this time next week, I believe I can have her jumping out of a pool,Balancing a beach ball on her nose.
是你心里不舒服了,对吧 Leonard? 你不喜欢。我之前对待她的方式,所以我决定采用条件反射的手段。根据Thorndike和B.F. Skinner的理论,下周的这个时候,我就能让她跳出泳池,表演鼻子顶球了。
Leonard: No, this has to stop now.
不,现在就给我停手。
Sheldon: I'm not suggesting we really make her jump out of a pool. I thought the "Bazinga" was implied. We're just tweaking her personality. Sanding off the rough edges, if you will.
我又没真想让她跳出泳池,这只是个玩笑。我们只是稍稍改造她的性格。打个比方只是打磨下棱角。
Leonard: No. You're not sanding Penny.
不,你不能打磨Penny。
Sheldon: Are you saying that I am forbidden From applying a harmless, scientifically valid protocol That will make our lives better?
你是说,我不能采用无害又科学合法的手段,提高我们的生活质量?
Leonard: Yes. You're forbidden.
是的,你不能。
Sheldon: Bad Leonard.
坏,Leonard。