中英对白
What was she thinking? I've seen actual blueberries look less round.
她都在想些什么 我才发现周围的蓝莓少了很多哦
I think it's quite flattering.
我觉得太过恭维了
Oh, Marc, she's gone. You don't have to defend her anymore.
马克 她不在这了 没必要再给她圆场了
Mom, leave him alone.
老妈 随他去吧
He's just work through a little Stockholm syndrome.
他这是有点斯德哥尔摩综合症
She was the symbionese liberation army to my patty heart.
她就是我弱小心灵的解放者
She even bought me a beret. Speaking of accessories, the ascot's really working.
她还给我买过贝雷帽 说到装饰 宽领带很有用
You think so?
是吗 信我的
Trust me.
没错
Mom, we really need to move on a new creative director.
妈 我们真需要一个新的创意总监
I don't like how Hartley's dragging his heels on that list of candidates I gave him.
我不喜欢哈特利一直拖拖拉拉 不肯从候选名单中选一个出来
He's considering a few other ideas that are a little more... "outside the box."
他有别的主意 不过就是有点另类而已
Don't worry about it. Don't worry about it.
别担心 别担心
My mom's letting her soulless new boyfriend call the shots.
我妈让她没心没肺的新任男友发号施令
That seems like good, solid business. Sense to me, hmm?
在我看来 这真是良好坚实的生意关系
Look, Daniel. It's Cal's money that's keeping this company alive.
好了 丹尼尔 良好坚实的生意关系 正式是卡尔出钱让公司起死回生
And if you'll recall, our money is gone because of your friend.
全拜你的朋友所赐 我们的钱才丢了
God, I hope he rots in jail. That traitor deserves whatever he gets.
老天 真希望他烂死在监狱 那叛徒活该