MONICA: I wanna watch Entertainment Tonight.
我要看”今夜娱乐”。
ROSS: Tough noogies, we're watching Predators of the Serengetti.
真不幸我们要看”瑟伦格提掠食者”。
RACHEL: Would you guys stop.
不要吵了,好不好?
MONICA: It's my TV.
这是我的电视。
ROSS: Wha-, oh, quit it.
你,住手。
MONICA: Bite me.
你咬我呀。
RACHEL: Oh my God.
我的天啊。
ROSS: Well, Monica keeps changin' the channel.
摩妮卡她一直在转台。
MONICA: Oh that's great, why don't you tell mommy on me.
棒透了你去跟妈咪打个小报告啊。
RACHEL: Now I'm mommy in this little play? Alright look, I refuse to get sucked into this like, weird little Geller dimension thing OK. So I'm gonna go and take a nice long hot bubble bath because you kids are driving me crazy.
现在我变成妈咪了?好,听着,我拒绝卷入……这一类畸型的盖勒家庭纠纷,我现在要去洗个香啧啧热腾腾的泡泡浴……因为妈咪快要被你们这疯了。
MONICA: OK, what're we gonna do about this?
这件事我们怎么解决?
ROSS: Well, I guess we could tape Entertainment Tonight.
我们可以把”今夜娱乐”录下来。
MONICA: Not that, this, US. Oh my God, Ross, you-re, you're, it's jus-, you-, ever sin- you been here. You are driving me crazy.
不是那个,我是说这个,我们,天啊,罗斯,你...你只是你,从你到这儿开始我都快要被你这疯了…
ROSS: Ow, ow, OK. Alright, alright, Mon, Mon, you've gone ultrasonic again, alright.
好了,摩妮卡,你又开始高八度了。
MONICA: I just can't stand you being here all the time.
我受不了……你老是在这里!
ROSS: Why, why, why can't you stand me being here? I don't, I, we're just, ya know, we're just havin' fun.
为什么?你为什么受不了呢?我们只是在闹着玩而已。
MONICA: Fun? Fun, you think this is fun?
玩?这叫好玩吗?
ROSS: Yeah, c'mon I mean I though, you know, I thought we're just foolin' around. Like when, uh, when we were kids.
少来了,我以为我们只是在闹就像我们小时候一样。
MONICA: Ross, I hated you when we were kids.
罗斯,小时候我恨你耶。