中英对白
Here you go.
给你
This is amazing. When did you do all this?
太美妙了 你什么时候做的这些
Oh, I, um, set it up before we left.
噢 我 在我们走之前安排的
Well, I am on board and on the pill. That was a joke.
我在船上在吃药 开个玩笑
To our first real date.
为了我们第一次真正的约会
Bring it.You okay? No. Look at me. I'm hot.
来吧 你还好吗 不好 看我 我那么性感
I'm actually having a really hard time not ripping my own clothes off,
其实我现在没把自己的衣服撕开 就已经是很克制了
But you're not kissing me like someone who feels the same way.
但是你亲我的方式没让我感受到你也跟我感觉相同
Amanda, I would love to rip your clothes off.Oh, thank you.
Amanda 我非常愿意撕开你的衣服 哦 谢谢
But I have to ask you a question. Do you still have feelings for Betty?
但是我得问你个问题 你对Betty还有感觉吗
'cause I don't want to get in the middle of something if that's unresolved.
因为如果这事还没完 我不想夹在中间
Betty has made it perfectly clear, She just sees me as a friend.
Betty 说得很清楚了 她只是把我当成朋友
You didn't answer my question.
你还没有回答我的问题
Okay, Betty's not in the Bahamas for work. She's in the Bahamas for you.
好吧 Betty在巴哈马不是为了工作 她在巴哈马是为了你
No. No, she's not. She still has feelings for you.
不 她不是 她还是对你有感觉
And if you still have feelings for her, then now would be a really good time to tell her.
如果你也还是对她有感觉 现在就是对她说的最好时机