中英对白
Man, it's like Africa hot in here.
朋友 这里就像非洲一样热
Will you do something already?
你已经搞定什么了吗
Yeah, give me two more secs, please?
能再给我两秒钟吗
You said that a half-hour ago.
半小时前你已经那么说过了
Man, I'm a bitch when I'm hot.
当我热的时候就变成婊子了
Yeah, you're kind of a bitch
对 你就是婊子
when you're cold, too, you know?
当你冷的时候也是 知道吗
That's part of my charm.
这是我魅力的一部分
Do me a favor, all right?
帮我个忙好吗
Take your charm and go get me a pair of needle-nose pliers, please.
收起你的魅力给我去拿支尖嘴钳子来
I got you a pair of needle-nose pliers.
我给你去拿对尖嘴尖子
I also got you a hammer,a potato peeler
还有一把锤子 还有一把马铃薯削皮器
and four different kinds of wrenches, so...
还有四个不同种类的扳手 所以
well, it's just that these things
这是因为这东西
Are a little confusing, okay?
有点麻烦 好吗
They make it this way
他们就是这样做的
so that you gotta call one of their service reps to come fix it.
然后你就得打电话 他们的服务之一就是来修理它
you don't know what you're doing.
你不知道自己在做什么
Yeah, I do.
不 我知道
Oh, my god.
噢 上帝
You are a terrible radiator repairman and a terrible liar.
你真是个可怕的散热器修理工 一个可怕的骗
So what are you even doing here?
那么你到底在这里干什么
I told you. Justin left a "playbill" in my car, okay?
我说过了Justin把节目单落在我车里
Justin would sooner leave me in a ditch than leave a "playbill" anywhere.
Justin宁愿把我推进沟里 也不会在任何地方落下节目单
I came to see you.
我是来见你的
Bobby...I'm in a relationship.
Bobby 我有男朋友了
Yeah, are you happy?
我知道 但是你快乐吗
What kind of a question is that?
这是个什么问题
See, I've known you forever.
看 我永远了解你
I know what your face looks like when you're happy to be with someone.
我知道你跟一个人在一起开心的时候 脸上的表情会是什么样子
I think about that face all the time.
我一直想着那张脸
Maybe I'm out of line, but I'm not seeing that face these days.
也许是我脱节了 但是这些天我没看见那张脸
Now you tell me I'm wrong, I'll walk out the door.
现在你告诉我我说错了 我马上走出这扇门
You're wrong. Okay.
你错了 好吧
呃 看 你得打电话了叫那些会修的人来 因为我不会
Fine.
好