ROSS: Alright, shall we?
好了,进去吧。
MONICA: OK, wait, wait, wait, wait. You know what? Ross, let's - let's switch places. You get in the middle. No un-, ya know, unless this looks like we're trying to cover something up.
好吧,等等。你知道吗?罗斯,我们换位置你来站中间。不,这看起来像我们想隐瞒什么。
ROSS: Monica, Monica, you could come in straddling him, they still wouldn't believe it. We're here.
摩妮卡,就算你骑着他进去他们也不会相信的。我们来了。
MRS. GELLER: Oh hi kids. Hi darling.
孩子们,是孩子们。
MONICA: Happy birthday dad.
生日快乐,爸爸。
MR. GELLER: Oh thank you.
谢谢。
ROSS: Hi ma.
嗨,妈妈。
RICHARD: Happy birthday.
生日快乐。
MRS. GELLER: Well, you kids thank Dr. Burke for the ride?
你们谢过柏大夫载你们来了吗?
ROSS: Uh, actually mom, I think Monica thanked him for the both of us.
妈,事实上摩妮卡帮我们两个谢过了。
FRIEND: Well, you kids take the train in?
你们搭火车来吗?
MRS. GELLER: No, Richard Burke gave them a ride.
不,柏·理查载他们来的。
FRIEND: Oh. Speaking of whom, I hear he's got some 20-year-old twinkie in the city.
谈到他呀…听说他在城里有个二十岁的幼齿。
MONICA: Finger cramp. Oh God, sorry. Here, let me get that mom.
手指抽筋,抱歉。来,让我来,妈。
MRS. GELLER: Sooo, Richard's shopping in the junior section.
理查在青少年部”购物”。
MONICA: Are we still on that?
还在讲那个吗?
MRS. GELLER: We just know she's got the IQ of a napkin.
想也知道她的智商一定超低。
FRIEND: She's probably not even very pretty, just young enough so that everything is still pointing up.
说不定连漂亮都谈不上,只是够年轻所以一切都还没下垂。