BREE: Um, Doc...mm...
医生,呃,
REX: This is the thing you need to know about Bree. She doesn't like to talk about her feelings. To be honest, it's hard to know if she has any. Does she feel anger, rage, ecstasy? Who knows? She's always... pleasant. And I can't tell you how annoying that is. Whatever she feels is so far below the surface that.. that none can see… she uses all those domestic things...
你必须了解Bree…… 她不愿意谈论她的感情。老实说,很难知道她是否还有感情。她有过生气,勃然大怒或者欣喜若狂吗?谁知道?她总是显得很开心。我无法描述这会让人多么恼火,不管她感觉如何,都隐藏在心里,没有人能知道。我感到她一直在用这些……
DR GOLDFINE: Bree? Bree.
Bree?Bree。
BREE: What? II'm sorry.
什么?呃,很抱歉。
DR GOLDFINE: Would you like to respond to what Rex just said?
你愿意谈谈刚刚Rex所说的吗?
BREE: Oh, I…
呃,我……
DR GOLDFINE: Is there some truth there? Do you use housework as a way to disengage emotionally?
他说的是真的吗?你用家务活去掩盖你的感情?
BREE: Of course not.
当然不是。
JOHN: This is great. I got tons of homework tonight. It's so much easier to concentrate after sex.
啊,这太棒了。今天晚上我要大干一场了。做爱之后干什么都容易集中精力。
GABRIELLE: I'm glad I could help. Education is very important.
很高兴我能帮上忙。教育很重要。
JOHN: Oh, I got something for you. I was gonna give it to you the next time I mowed your lawn, but since you're here…
哦,有样东西要给你。我本来打算下次去除草的时候给你,不过既然你来了。
GABRIELLE: Oh, it's a rose.
噢,是朵玫瑰。
JOHN: It's not just any rose. Look at all the petals. There's no flaws, it's perfect.
这不是普通的玫瑰,看看所有这些花瓣,都没有瑕疵,它很完美。
GABRIELLE: Oh, John.
哦,John。
JOHN: Just like you.
就像你一样。
NARRATOR: The truth hit her like a thunderbolt.
事实像雷电一样击中了她。
JOHN: I spent days looking for this one. Finally found it.
我花了好多天去找最完美的一朵。终于找到了。
NARRATOR: For John, this was no longer a meaningless little affair. Gabrielle could now clearly see he was falling in love with her.
对John来说,这不再是轻描淡写的风流韵事。Gabrielle 明显的看出来,他已经爱上了她。
GABRIELLE: It's just beautiful. I, uh, I gotta go.
它很美,我…… 我得走了。