Carol: Ok, and this is Funny Clown. Funny Clown is only for after his naps, not before his naps or he won't sleep.
这是滑稽小丑。只有睡过午觉才可以给他玩否则他会睡不着。
Ross: Carol, we've been through this before,ok? We have a good time. We laugh, we play. It's like we're father and son.
我之前带过他,我们玩得很高兴。我们又笑又玩就像父亲跟儿子一样。
Susan: Honey, relax. Ross is great with him. Don't look so surprised. I'm a lovely person.
放松,亲爱的。Ross很会带他。别这么惊讶。我是个很好的人。
Rachel: Oh, this is so cute.
哦,这个好可爱!
Susan: Oh, I got that for him.
哦,我为他买的。
Ross: My mommies love me. That's clever.
我的妈妈们爱我。真聪明。
Monica: Hello? Oh, Hi, Ju Hi, Jew! Uh huh? Uh huh? Ok. Um, sure, that'd be great. See you then. Bye.
哈喽?哦,犹太人!好的,可以,很好,待会见,拜。
Rachel: Did you just say Hi, Jew?
你刚才是不是说:嗨,犹太人?
Monica: Yes. Uh, yes, I did. That was my friend, Eddie Moskowitz. Yeah, he likes it. Reaffirms his faith.
对。是的,我是这么说的。那是我的朋友Eddie Moskowitz。是的,他很喜欢这称呼。能加强他的信仰。
Phoebe: Ben, dinner!
Ben,吃晚餐了。
Ross: Thanks Aunt Pheebs. Hey, you didn't microwave that,did you? because it's breast milk, and you're not supposed to do that.
谢谢Phoebe姑妈。嘿,你没有用微波炉吧,是吗?因为这是母乳,你不应该那么做。
Phoebe: Duh, I think I know how to heat breast milk. Ok.
我想我知道如何加热母乳。
Chandler: What did you just do?
你在干什么?
Phoebe: I licked my arm, what?
我舔了我的手臂,怎么样?
Ross: It's breast milk.
那是母乳。
Phoebe: So?
那又怎么样?
Rachel: Phoebe, that is juice squeezed from a person.
Phoebe,那是从另一个人身上挤出的汁。
Joey: What is the big deal?
有什么了不起?
Chandler: What did you just do?
你又在干什么?
Ross: Ok, would people stop drinking the breast milk?
大家能不能不要喝母乳?
Phoebe: You won't even taste it?
你连尝都不尝?
Ross: No!
不!
Phoebe: Not even if you just pretend that it's milk?
不能假装那是牛奶吗?
Ross: Not even if Carol's breast had a picture of a missing child on it.
就算卡萝的乳房贴了牛奶寻人启事都不行。