Monica: Hey, where is everybody?
大家到哪里去了?
Rachel: They took Ben to the park. Where've you been?
他们带Ben去公园了,你去哪里了?
Monica: Just out. Had some lunch, just me。A little quality time with me. Thanks for your jacket.
出去了。吃了午餐,只有我一个人与自己共度美好时光。谢谢你的夹克。
Rachel: Oh, no problem. You can borrow it, by the way. Here are your keys, hon. Mon, if uh you were at lunch alone, how come it cost you uh 53 dollars?
哦,别客气。顺便说一下,你也可以向我借。这是你的钥匙,Mon,如果你一个人吃午餐怎么会要五十三块?
Monica: You know what probably happened? Someone must stolen my credit card.
你知道大概发生什么事吗?一定有人偷了我的信用卡。
Rachel: And sort of just put the receiptback in your pocket.
然后把收据放回你口袋?
Monica: That is an excellent excellent question. That is excellent.
这是个非常好的问题。真的非常好。
Rachel: Monica, what is with you? Who did you have lunch with?
Monica,你怎么了?你和谁吃的午饭?
Monica: Judy.
Judy。
Rachel: Who?
谁?
Monica: Julie.
Julie。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: Jody.
Jody。
Rachel: You were with Julie?
你和Julie在一起?
Monica: Look, when it started I was just trying to be nice to her, because she was my brother's girlfriend. And then, one thing led to another and, before I knew it, we were...shopping.
刚开始我只是想对她友善点,因为她是我哥哥的女朋友。然后事情接着发生,我还不清楚,我们就去购物了。
Rachel: Oh. Oh my god.
哦,我的天。
Monica: Honey, wait. We only did it once. It didn't mean anything to me.
慢着,我们只做了一次。对我没有任何意义!
Rachel: Yeah, right,sure.
是,对,当然。
Monica: Really, Rachel, I was thinking of you the whole time. Look, I'm sorry, all right. I never meant for you to find out.
真的,Rachel,我一直想的是你。对不起,好吗?我不希望你知道的。
Rachel: Oh, please, you wanted to get caught.
拜托!你希望被逮到。
Monica: That is not true!
才不是!
Rachel: Oh, so you just sort of happened to leave it in here?
所以你不小心留收据在这里?
Monica: Did it ever occur to you that I might just be that stupid?
你有没有想到我会那么笨?
Rachel: Ok, Monica. I just have to know one thing. Did you go with her to Bloomingdales? Oh! Ok, ok, ok, I just really, uh, I just really need to not be with you right now.
好,Monica。我必须知道一件事。你是不是跟她去布明戴尔了?哦!好吧,好吧,好吧,我真的,我现在真的不能跟你在一起了。