各位 闲话少说 我们被起诉了
Some of you worked on the Joseph Hollin case.
你们当中有人参与了约瑟芬·荷林斯的案子
He was the banker whose daughter ran a ponzi scheme with his investors' money.
他是个银行家 他女儿骗取了大量投资者的资金
They're suing everybody that was involved in the failed attempt to recover his assets, and that includes us.
由于未能恢复他的财产 投资者把参与案子的所有人都告上了法庭 包括我们
So, our lawyer is going to want to talk to you individually.
我们的律师会和各位逐一谈话
The damages could run into hundreds of millions, which I don't happen to have,
损失可能高达数亿 而我并没有这么多钱
So do your best to answer the questions as truthfully as possible. All right?
所以请各位尽量据实回答律师的问题 好吗
Hey, hey, hey, hey hey. come here. come here. come here.
过来 过来 过来
You know how to lie to the lawyer, right?
你知道该怎么对律师撒谎吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
Don't answer too quickly. Short response time, that's a dead giveaway.
不要过快作答 回答太快就会露馅
And, uh, remember something that you got wrong. Correct yourself.
记住一些你犯的错 纠正自己
Don't look him in the eye too much. Include irrelevant details.
不要过多盯着他眼睛 透露不相干的细节
And if you feel nervous, take a couple of these.
如果感觉紧张 就吃几片这个
Muscle relaxants?
肌肉松弛剂
Lawyer should be pretty easy to beat, but you never know if Lightman's going to look at the tape.
律师很好对付 不过如果莱特曼看录像就不好办了
I-I-I cannot believe you are asking me to cover for you, Loker.
没想到你竟然要我帮你隐瞒 洛克尔
You're the one who blew the Hollin case. You lied about it. You're the reason we're being sued.
是你搞砸了荷林斯的案子 你撒了谎 害我们被起诉
It's not just about me.
不只是关系到我
If what I did gets out, Lightman is in serious trouble.
如果我败露了 莱特曼就会有大麻烦
The investors will bankrupt him, and they'll turn this place into a day spa.
投资者们会搞得他破产 他们还会把这里变成水疗馆
So I shouldn't lie to save your ass. I should lie to save the company.
那我应该不是为了帮你才说谎 应该为挽救公司去说谎
Sarcasm aside, yes.
虽然你在讽刺我 但是没错
You haven't been lying long enough for you to be any good at it.
你都瞒这么久了还没有学会怎么撒谎吗