里克斯先生 安德烈当时在屋顶干什么
He goes up there to smoke cigarettes.
他去上面抽烟
I don't allow it in the house, so he goes outside.
我不许他在屋里吸烟 有时他就出去
Sometimes he ends up on that roof.
有时他会到屋顶抽烟
He likes it up there because you can see the river.
他喜欢屋顶 因为那里可以看到河
You're his brother, right?
你是他弟弟吧
Antwon. How you doing, Antwon?
安特文 你好 安特文
Something you want to tell us? No.
有什么事要对我们说吗 没有
Well, the idea that Andre just pointed a gun at somebody, it's ridiculous.
说安德烈拿枪对着其他人纯属扯蛋
I mean, that boy never held a gun in his life.
那孩子连枪都没拿过
I think Antwon would disagree with you there. Wouldn't you, eh?
安特文不会同意你的观点 对吧
Wouldn't you, eh?
什么意思
You got something you're trying not to tell us?
你有所隐瞒吧
If you know something, say it.
如果你知道什么 赶快说
He had a gun.
他有把枪
He was getting jumped by the Conlin Terrace crew. He got scared.
他被科林·特雷斯一伙打劫 所以很害怕
So he got a gun to protect himself.
就弄了把枪防身