Lizzie. How fortunate you have arrived.
伊莉莎白,妳回来了真好
Your aunt and uncle are here to deliver Jane from London.
妳姨父母从伦敦送珍回来
How is Jane? - She's in the drawing room.
珍还好吗? - 她在绘画室
I'm quite over him. If he passed me in the street, I'd hardly notice.
我已忘了他,若他和我在街上 擦身而过,我也不会注意到
London is so diverting. It's true.
伦敦实在很有趣,真的
There's so much to entertain.
有好多事可以消遣
What news from Kent?
肯特郡有什麽事?
Nothing.
没什麽
At least not much to entertain.
至少没什麽可消遣的
Lizzie, tell Mama!
伊莉莎白,告诉妈妈
Stop making such a fuss.
小凯,别再闹了
Why didn't she ask me as well? - Because I'm better company.
她为什麽不也问我? - 因为我较好相处
What's the matter? - I've just as much right.
怎麽回事? - 我也是
Let's all go.
我们全都去
Lydia's been invited to Brighton with the Forsters.
福斯特家族邀莉蒂亚 一起去白莱顿
Sea-bathing would set me up nicely.
海水浴会对我有益
I shall dine with the officers every night.
我每天晚上都能和军官晚餐
Papa, don't let her go.
爸爸,别让她去?
Lydia will never be easy until she's exposed herself in some public place.
莉蒂亚要在公开场合才会自在
And we could never expect her to do it with so little inconvenience.
这里这麽不便 她永远不会自在
If you do not check her,
若你不看着她
she'll be fixed as the silliest flirt who ever made her family ridiculous.
她会像个愚蠢浪荡女 并让她的家族蒙羞