影视片花
剧说天下
Alex:What are you looking at, bitch?
你在看什么婊子
Jaden:You're going to die here, you know that?
你会死在这儿你知道吗
Thom:What the hell are you doing?I f you don't think they watch us in here, you're wrong!Hey. I'd put that down if I were you.
你到底在做什么你以为他们没有监视我们 你就错了嘿 如果我是你 我会把它放下
Jaden:I love it when you hold me like this.God.
Chill. Just saying hi to the new girl.
你喜欢你这样抱着我 天啊 真心寒只是想对新来的女孩问声好
Thom:This is Jaden. She doesn't think she's still new here, but she is.What's your name?
她叫Jaden 她总认为自已不是新人了 但实际上还是 你叫什么
Alex:What's yours?
你们叫什么
Jaden:This is Thom. He's a pro, because he's about to go on his first mission.
他叫Thom 他是个行家 因为他就要执行他第一个任务了
Thom:Shut up. Look, we're recruits, just like you. I've been in almost a year.
闭嘴 听着 我们是新手 就像你一样 我在这里有一年了
Alex:What? They brought Jaden in about 2 months ago. None of us are volunteers.
他们两个月以前把Jaden带进来 我们都不是自愿来的
Jaden:Meaning whatever they got on you, whatever your big bad past is,it's nothing we haven't heard before.
这意味着无论他们握着你什么把柄 无论你的过去有多糟糕 这些我们以前都有听过
Thom:Meaning we need to stick together if we are gonna make it through training.Trust me. Now, you can start by telling us your name.
意味着如果想要完成训练 我们必须团结在一起 相信我 现在,你可以从告诉我们你的名字开始
Michael:Alex. Amanda's ready to see you.
Alex啊 Amanda准备好见你了