影视片花
台词欣赏
Nikita:They told me I killed a cop.I don't remember. I've tried to.
他们跟我说我杀了个警察我有点记不清了 可我会尽量回忆
I'd just turned 18, so they were able to charge me with murder one.
我刚满18岁 他们就以谋杀罪起诉了我
I was sentenced to die by lethal injection.
我被判处注射毒剂死亡
Gary:No frigging' way.
没搞错吧。
Nikita: Trust me. You'll want to save your "no frigging way" for the next part,
相信我 接下来 再说没搞错吧 就省省了吧
where my execution was faked by a secret unit of the government called Division.
一个秘密的政府机构伪造了我的行刑 我们称其为组织
They told me they were giving me a second chance. They told me I'd be serving my country.
他们说会再给我一次机会他们告诉我将为我的国家尽职
What they didn't tell me was they were training me to be an assassin.
可是他们没有告诉我他们要把我训练成一个杀手
They're probably telling some other girl the same thing right now.
或许他们现在正在和其他的女孩说着同样的话
It was a year of training before my first mission, sort of like a military charm school.
在我做第一个任务前有一年的训练期 有点像所军事学校
Till I broke one of their rules.
直到我违反了一条规定
Gary:What rule?
什么规定
Nikita:I fell in love. With a civilian. His name was Daniel.After 3 month together, all I wanted to do was be with him.
我坠入了情网 和一个普通人 他的名字叫Daniel交往3个月后 我就只想和他在一起
Live a normal life. But Division couldn't have that, so they killed him and made it look like an accident.
过平凡的生活 可组织不允许所以他们杀了他,并且伪装成一场事故。
Gary:Why are you telling me all of this?
为什么要告诉我这些
Nikita:Youknow why, Gary. They're still after me.
你明白的 Gary 他们仍然在跟踪我
And I know they've been keeping tabs on you in case I showed up.
并且我知道他们正在监视你以防我突然出现
It's OK. I want them to know I'm here.
没事 我想让他们知道我在这儿
I want you to tell them everything I just told you.I want to send them a message. It ends now
我要你告诉他们 我跟你说的一切我要告诉他们 现在该结束了