Taking his time this time.
他这次减慢步伐了
Anything on the Carl Powers case?
卡尔·鲍尔斯案有发现吗
Nothing.All the living classmatescheckout spotless, no connection.
一无所获 所有在生的同学均无可疑 毫无关联
Maybe the killer was older than Carl?
也许凶手比卡尔年长
The thought had occurred.
我也想过
So why is he doing this, then?Playing this game with you. Do you think he wants to be caught?
那他为何要这么做 和你玩侦探游戏 你看他是想被捕吗
I think he wants to be distracted.
我认为他只是想找乐子
I hope you'll be very happy together.
愿你俩"合作"愉快
Sorry, what?
你说什么来着
There are lives at stake, Sherlock.Actual human lives! Just so I know,do you care about that at all?
夏洛克 多少生命垂危 那可是一条条鲜活的人命 告诉我 你都毫不在意吗
Will caring about them help save them?Nope.
在意有用吗 能救人吗 不能
Then I'll continue not to make that mistake.
那我决不会犯这个错误
And you find that easy, do you?
你倒是心安理得
Yes, very.Is that news to you?
对 没错 你今天才看清我吗
No, no.I've disappointed you.
不 我让你失望了
That's good, that's a good deduction, yeah.
很好 推论得一点不错
Don't make people into heroes, John.Heroes don't exist, and if they did, I wouldn't be one of them.
约翰 别搞英雄崇拜 英雄从不存在 即使有 也不包括我
Excellent.A view of the Thames.South Bank, somewhere between Southwark Bridge and Waterloo.
好极了 一张泰晤士河的图片 位处南岸 在南华桥与滑铁卢之间
You check the papers, I'll look online.
你来查报 我上网搜索
Oh, you'reangrywith me, so you won't help.
你在生我的气 不想帮忙
Not much cop, this caring lark.
泛滥的同情心分文不值