为什么还没打电话来 这不符合他的习惯
Waterloo Bridge.
去滑铁卢大桥
Where now, the gallery?
哪儿 美术馆吗
In a bit.
等会儿
The Hickman's contemporary art, isn't it?
希曼不是现代艺术美术馆吗
Why have they got hold of an old master?
怎么跑去弄了件古代绘画大师的作品
Don't know. Dangerous to jump to conclusions.
不知道 匆忙做结论非常危险
Need data...Stop!
我们需要更多信息...停车
Can you wait here?I won't be a moment.
能在这儿等我们吗 不用太久
Sherlock?Change? Any change?
夏洛克 有零钱吗 施舍点吧
What for?
要来干嘛
Cup of tea, of course.
还用说吗 买杯茶喝啊
Here you go, a 50.Thanks.
给你五十 谢了
What are you doing?Investing.
你在干嘛 撒网
Now we go to the gallery.
现在我们去美术馆
Have you got anycash?
你身上还有现金吗
No, I need you to find out all you can about the gallery attendant.
不 我要你去查有关那保安的一切
Lestrade will give you the address.OK.
雷斯垂德会给你地址 好吧
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/video/201208/194453.shtml