影视片花:
台词赏析:
Daniel:Hi, dad.
嗨 老爸
Brad:I see that you've been mingling.
我看见你被众人包围着
Are you talking to anyone who actually matters?
你和真正重要的人谈过了吗
Daniel:I've done 40 interviews already.
我已经接受了40个采访了
Looks like my first issue's a home run, huh?
看起来我的第一期杂志是个很大的成功 唔
Brad:Yeah, you pulled it off.
是啊 你表现不错
Daniel:Christy Benson from New York Minute seems to think,
来自《纽约时刻》的Christy Benson似乎认为
I did a little more than pull it off.
我表现得比“不错”还要好一点
Brad:You're the editor of Mode, Daniel. Mode sells Mode.
你是《时尚》的总编 Daniel 时尚卖的就是时尚的东西
Reporter:Mr. Meade, can we get a 2-shot with Daniel?
Meade先生 我们能为您和Daniel照几张合影吗
A couple more, sir? This way. Thank you.
再来几张行吗 先生 很好 谢谢
Wilhelmina:Well, if that wasn't a cover shot——
嗯 可以上封面了[qh]
media mogul Bradford Meade and his son, the shining star.
媒体巨头Bradford Meade和他的儿子 耀眼的明
The issue's a big hit, Daniel, and your brother really would've been proud.
这一期杂志很成功 Daniel 你哥哥也会为你感到自豪的。
Daniel:Well, I'm not so sure about that. What did I do, anyway?
总之 我也没做什么
Modesells Mode. Right, dad?
是时尚自我推销了时尚 对吗 爸爸