影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Christina:Well, I've done the best I can with it, but to be honest, I think you're screwed.
我已经尽全力了 但老实说你处境很糟
Betty:Well, thank you, Christina. Do you have them?
恩 谢谢你 Christina 那个带来了吗
Christina:I do. Here they are.
带了 给你
Betty:Thank you.
谢谢你
Daniel:Bought myself another day so I can honestly go through this. You know, come here. Take a look at this.
给了挤出自己一天时间 这样我能扎扎实实审阅样刊 你知道的 过来 看看这个
Betty:Betty Suarez, executive assistant. You found the error?
Betty Suarez,执行助理 你发现错误了
Daniel:That's my job.
这是我的工作
Betty:Oh, um... so these are American-made, non-sweatshop, and I promise youthey're as comfortable as the Magginis.
哦 呃 这是美国制造的 不是没人权的工厂的产品 我保证它穿起来跟Magginis一样舒服
Daniel: Thank you, Betty, really. You know I'm actually——you can go home. I'm gonna be here for a little while.
谢谢你 Betty 真的 你知道我其实——你可以先回去,我再待一会。
Betty:Okay. Good night.
好的 晚安
Bye, Amanda. And though my bunny and I are a little worse for wear, we're here,and we're staying, and it's gonna take a hell of a lot more to get rid of either, one of us. Good night.
再见 Amanda 虽然我和我的巴尼兔穿得都不怎么体面 但我们还会待在这里 我们可以留下来 想除掉我们两个比登天还难 晚安
Amanda:Whatever! I'm still prettier.
随你便 我还是比她漂亮
特别声明:该节目由可可编辑原创,未经授权许可请勿转载。