亲爱的,告诉他们你的病人如何把事想成另一件事,例如电话响时她就去洗澡。
Roger:That's pretty much it.
差不多是那样。
Phoebe:Oops!
不好意思!
Roger:But you tell it really well, sweetie.
但你说得很好。
Phoebe:Thanks. Okay, now go away so we can talk about you.
谢谢,快走开我们才能谈你。
Roger:Okay. I'll miss you.
好吧,我会想念你的。
Phoebe:Isn't he great?
他很不错吧?
Rachel:He's so cute! And he seems to like you so much.
他好可爱,也好像很喜欢你。
Phoebe:I know, I know. So sweet... and so complicated. And for a shrink, he's not too shrinky, you know?
我知道,他人很好,而且很复杂,对于一个精神医生,他并不是太神经质的。
Monica:So, you think you'll do it on his couch?
他会在沙发上做吗?
Phoebe:Oh, I don't know, I don't know. I think that's a little weird, you know? Vinyl.
我不知道……有点奇怪,聚乙稀做的。
Rachel:Okaaay. Any of you guys want anything else?
大家还想要别的吗?
Chandler:Oh, yes, could I have one of those.
我可以要一个吗?
Rachel:No, I'm sorry, we're all out of those. Anybody else?
抱歉,卖完了,其他人呢?
Chandler:Okay.
好的。
Roger:Did I, uh, did I miss something?
我是否错过某事?
Chandler:No, she's still upset because I saw her boobies.
她很生气因为我看见她的胸脯。
Ross:You what? What were you doing seeing her boobies?
你看胸部干什么?
Chandler:It was an accident. Not like I was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts.
那是意外,和拿着望远镜和甜甜圈过街的感觉不同。
Rachel:Okay, okay, could we change the subject, please?
能改变话题吗?
Phoebe:Yeah, because hello, these are not her boobies, these are her breasts.
可以,因为那不是她的胸脯, 而是她的胸部。
Rachel:Okay, Pheebs, I was hoping for more of a change.
Pheebs,我要的不只是改变字眼。
Monica:I always liked “Baroombas”, how about giving him a Latin spin.
我向来喜欢波涛汹涌,让他来一个拉丁式的旋转怎么样?
Rachel:Can we, can we drop this already, please?
我们别再谈这个了,可以吗?
Chandler:You know, I don't know why you're so embarrassed, they were very nice boobies.
我不知你如此介意,你的胸脯很好看。
Rachel:Nice? They were nice. I mean, that's it? I mean, mittens are nice.
好看?就这样?手套也很好看。
Chandler:Okaaay, rock, hard place, me
我左右为难,进退两难。
Roger:You're so funny! He's really funny! I wouldn't wanna be there when when the laughter stops.
你真逗,他真的很逗,他不笑的时候,我也不想待在这儿。
Chandler:Whoah whoah, back up there, Sparky. What did you mean by that?
等等,退回到刚才那句话,你说这句话是什么意思?
Roger:Oh, just seems as though that maybe you have intimacy issues. You know, that you use your humour as a way of keeping people at a distance.
你似乎有亲密上的问题,你用你的幽默和人保持距离。
Chandler:Huh.
呃。
Roger:I mean hey! I just met you, I don't know you from Adam . ...Only child, right? Parents divorced before you hit puberty.
我才刚认识你,我对你毫无所知,独子?父母在你青春期前离婚?
Chandler:Uhhuh, how did you know that?
你怎会知道?
Roger:It's textbook.