Gentlemen, it is an honor to ride beside you.
勇士们,能与你们并肩作战是我的荣幸。
Make the Kaiser rue the day he dared to cross swords with us.
今天我们要让凯撒也后悔与我们拔剑相向。
Let every man make himself...
让我们每个人都为自己自豪……
his king, his country and his fallen comrades proud.
让我们的领袖,祖国,及战死的战友自豪!
Be brave. Fear God, honor the king.
勇往直前!震慑神明!荣耀我王!
Fear God, honor the king. Draw swords!
震慑神明!荣耀我王!拔出剑来!
Good luck, my friends. Forward, to walk! March!
祝你们好运,我的朋友们。向前,行进...前进!
Forward to canter! Canter...march!
向前慢跑,注意了!
Kavallerie! Charge! Kill them all. Stop it. Go back.
有骑兵!交火!投降吧!
What? Did you think that a garrison on open ground would go undefended?
想什么呢,你以为一个驻扎营地,会完全不设防么?
Look at yourself!
你看看你自己!你以为你是谁啊?!
Help anyway. Those horses dying.
快来帮忙啊!这些马都要死了!
Come on, boy. Calmly. Come. Hold it.
静一静,小子。静一静。过来。牵住了!
What do we do with the horses? If they're injured, shoot them.
你要如何处置马呢?受伤了的就射杀掉
And the others, sir? The others you round up and take to base camp, they will pull guns.
那没受伤的呢?其余的整理一下带回营地,可以拉军火。
You'll never get fancy horses like these to pull guns.
这么好的马,不会去拉军火的。
Then shoot them also. Sir, perhaps we could use some of them with the ambulances.
那就把他们也都杀了。长官,可以把他们当救护车的马
To get the injured men off the field.
把受伤的士兵送出战场
Will they take the harness? I'd like to try, sir.
他们会愿意被套新马具么?我想试试,长官。
It won't work, they're cavalry. Let's try.
行不通的,这些都是骑兵的马。试试看吧!
You won't get the harness on. Come on, Michael.
你没法把马具套上去的。试试吧,Michael。
Easy, easy, whoa, whoa... Easy, easy, easy...
放松点。放松点。
Gunther! It's hopeless. We can't help them.
Gunther!这行不通的!我们帮不了他们。
Well, well, look at you. Whoever taught you this has just saved your life.
瞧瞧你,不管谁教你这招的,他救了你的命啊。