你想失去咱的农场吗,Rose?是你做事方式问题。
But we are at war. Aren't we just. Joey... I told you? Sling your hook!
可现在是战争时期。大家不都是么?Joey…… 够了,我跟你说过,快放手!
Let him be, Perkins. This isn't the end. This isn't the end, my brother...
随他吧,Perkins。不会就这么完了的。不会就这么完了的,我的弟兄……
I, Albert Narracott, solemnly swear we will be together again.
我,Albert Narracott,发誓我们会再见的。
Wherever you are, I will find you. And I will bring you home. Steady, steady.
不管你在哪儿,我会找到你,我会把你带回家!喔,冷静点,冷静点,别闹了。
Walk on, walk on, come on. To the stables. Yes, sir. Easy, easy.
走啊,走啊!带到马厩去。好的长官!别激动,放松。
Joey! Stop mucking about, you hear?
喔,喔,喔,Joey, 别激动了,听到么?
You're in the army now, son. Good boy. Relax. Easy easy, back up.
你现在在军队里了,孩子。放松点,后退点。
Joey, meet Topthorn. Topthorn, this is Joey.
Joey,来认识下Topthorn,Topthorn,这位是Joey。
Sort out who's in charge between the two of you, you hear?
你俩先分出个胜负看谁说了算
If you want to fight, you get it over with.
要真要较量啊,也得赶快和好。
Because once we're over there, you're gonna need everything you've got for Fritz!
因为咱要上战场了,咱就得好好为Fritz效劳!
Gently, Perkins. I don't want to sour him.
温柔点,Perkins。我可不想让他讨厌我。
There'll be nothing gentle about the war sir. And ther'll be nothing gentle about this one either!
战争可没什么温柔的。这个主儿也一样。我明白,可我希望他健康光鲜。
I understand that, Sergant, but I want him fit and shining. He's my horse.
我明白,可我希望他健康光鲜,这可是我的马。
Scares the living daylights out of me. Who? Perkins. I'm glad he is on our side.
他吓得我魂飞魄散的。谁啊?Perkins. 幸好是咱这边的。
Not bad. Not bad at all. Still not a patch on my Topthorn.
不错啊,真不错。不过还是不能跟我的Topthorn比
I wouldn't be so sure. I think he's got potential. He's certainly got the bit between his teeth.
我可没这么确定,他绝对有这潜力。他咬牙切齿地卯着劲儿呢。
I actually think my Blenheim is faster than the pair of them. Clear off!
可我觉得我的Blenheim比这两都跑得快!死远点!
All right, gentlemen, listen here. Everyone tells us the same story, from Waterloo to Omdurman...
先生们,都听好了……战争故事都千篇一律,从滑铁卢到恩图曼。
from Pickett's Charge to the Battle of Mars La Tours...
从皮克特冲锋(南北战争)到马斯拉图尔之战。
The first attack can and should be the decisive one. Perkins? Yes, sir.
第一仗总是对战争具有决定性的意义。Perkins?在,长官。
No excuses, no mistakes. Every house groomed and fit for presentation.
不许有托词,不许有失误,马儿都给我喂好喂饱。
I want a full practice charge tomorrow. Yes, sir.
我要他们明天就出来练习。是长官。
Thought you two had bottled out. As if.
还以为你俩没胆呢。你就梦吧。
All right, then, let's see what you two jokers are made of, shall we?
好吧,让我来看看你俩。混小子骑士有多能耐啊。
This is what quiet confidence looks like. I'll wait for you two at the Duke of York.
我这样子就是自信的体现,我会在约克公爵那儿等你俩的。
Over to you, Captain Nicholls. Draw...swords! Give...point!
交给你了,Nicholls队长。拔出剑来!校准方向!
Come on, Joey. I know you've got it. Come on, boy!
加油,Joey。我知道你有这本事。加油啊,加油!
Nice of you to turn up. He's got speed...I'll give him that.
你肯来真是谢谢啦。速度很快嘛,我承认。
But has he got stamina? He has everything.