我找到了 查理
And I did, Charlie.
就是你
You.
所以你才发出那些金奖卷
That’s why you sent out the golden tickets.
奥柏伦柏人是什么?
What are Oompa-Loompas?
我邀请五个小朋友来参观工厂...
I invited five children to the factory...
最不讨人厌的就是最后赢家
and the one who was the least rotten would be the winner.
也就是你 查理
That’s you, Charlie.
你意下如何?
So, what do you say?
你要不要抛下这一切 搬来工厂跟我住?
Are you ready to leave all this behind and come live with me at the factory?
好啊
Sure. Of course.
我家人也可以一起去吧?
I mean, it’s all right if my family come too?
亲爱的 当然不可以
Oh, my dear boy, of course they can’t.
糟老头和臭老太婆成天黏着你...
You can’t run a chocolate factory...
怎么经营巧克力工厂? 我无意冒犯
with a family hanging over you like an old, dead goose. No offense.
没关系...混蛋
None taken, jerk.
巧克力制造商要独来独往
A chocolatier has to run free and solo.
他要追逐梦想 不管后果如何
He has to follow his dreams. Gosh darn the consequences.
看看我
Look at me.
我没有家人 却有非凡的成就
I had no family, and I’m a giant success.
若我搬去工厂和你住 我就再也见不到家人了?
So if I go with you to the factory, I won’t ever see my family again?
对 算你走运
Yeah. Consider that a bonus.
那我不去了
Then I’m not going.
我说什么也不抛弃家人
I wouldn’t give up my family for anything.
就算给我再多巧克力也没用
Not for all the chocolate in the world.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
很奇怪耶
That’s weird.
还有别种糖果 不只巧克力
There’s other candy too besides chocolate.
对不起 旺卡先生 我要留在这里
I’m sorry, Mr. Wonka. I’m staying here.
好吧 这... Well, that’s just...
出乎我意料之外... 而且很奇怪
unexpected... and weird.
但我想既然如此 我就...
But I suppose, in that case, I’ll just...
再见了
Goodbye, then.
你确定不改变心意?
Sure you won’t change your mind?
我确定
I’m sure.
好吧 再见
Okay. Bye.
以后的日子会更好
Things are going to get much better.
终于有一次 乔治娜婆婆知道自己在说什么了
And for once, Grandma Georgina knew exactly what she was talking about.
隔天早上查理帮爸妈 修理屋顶上的破洞
The next morning, Charlie helped his parents fix the hole in the roof.
约瑟夫爷爷不再整天躺在床上
Grandpa Joe spent the whole day out of bed.