至少不要自己去
At least, not by myself.
你要我陪你去?
You want me to go with you?
好主意 好啊
Hey. Hey, what a good idea. Yeah!
而且我还自备交通...
And you know what? I’ve got transport...
我得记住玻璃电梯停哪里才行
I have to be more careful where I park this thing.
好像不是这一家耶
I think we’ve got the wrong house.
(威尔伯·旺卡牙医诊所)
你们有预约吗?
Do you have an appointment?
没有 但他很久没来了
No. But he’s overdue.
张开嘴巴
Open.
看看坏了多少牙齿
Now, let’s see what the damage is, shall we?
(全球最大的工厂开幕了) (旺卡在市中心开糖果店) (旺卡推动地方经济发展) (工厂开幕了)
天哪
Heavens.
我好久没看过这样的牙齿 自从...
I haven’t seen bicuspids like these since...
自从...
Since...
威利?
Willy?
嗨 老爸
Hi, Dad.
这么多年了...
All these years...
你都没用牙线
and you haven’t flossed.