特别声明
该节目由可可原创,台词讲解为可可编辑编写。
视频出处
本期影视片花出自《唐顿庄园》第一季第三集。
影视片花
中英对白
Take it. Take it, don't dawdle.
端走吧 快点儿 别磨洋工
Ah, thank you.Can you see them, My Lady?
谢谢 看到他们了吗 小姐
Not yet. Oh, wait a minute. Here's Mr Napier.
还没 等一下 奈皮尔先生来了
I was beginning to give up on you.
差点以为你不来了呢
We're moving off.
我们马上要出发了
We were fools not to accept your mother's invitation and send the horses down early.
真该接受你母亲的邀请 把马提前送来
As it is, my groom only got here an hour or two ago.
其实我的马夫也不过一两个钟头前才赶到
My mount's as jumpy as a deb at her first ball.
我的马早就蠢蠢欲动按耐不住了
What about Mr Pamuk?
帕努克先生呢
I gather if he takes a tumble, you'll be endangering world peace.
我猜要是他有个闪失 你可是破坏了世界和平啊
Don't worry about Kemal. He knows what he's doing on a horse.
别为科莫担心 他骑术不赖
Oh, well, where is he?
那他人呢
Fussing. He's rather a dandy.
挑这拣那 人家讲究着呢
And I can see him now. A funny little foreigner with a wide, toothy grin and hair reeking of pomade.
我能想到他的样子 矮个外国人一笑露出后槽牙 发蜡抹得油乎乎
I wouldn't quite say that. Here he is now.
我可不敢苟同 他这就来了
Lady Mary Crawley, I presume?
这位想必就是玛丽·卡劳利小姐吧
You presume right. Sorry to be so disheveled.
没错 衣冠不整 见笑了
We've been on a train since dawn and we had to change in a shed.
我们一直在火车上颠簸 只能在马棚里换衣
You don't look disheveled to me.
我可不觉得你衣冠不整
Lynch, you don't have to stay with me.
林奇 不用跟着我了
But His Lordship asked me to.
可老爷吩咐过
It's a waste of your day.
别浪费你的时间
Help Mr Napier's men get their things back to the house.
帮奈皮尔先生的随从搬行李吧
His Lordship said.
可老爷说
Don't worry. I'll look after her. We'll make it our business to keep her from harm, I promise.
别担心 我照顾她 我保证我们不会让她受伤
I hope the day is living up to your expectations?
今天过得还称心吗
It is exceeding them in every way.
远超意料地棒
And where's Mr Napier?
奈皮尔先生在哪
He's gone over the bridge, look.
刚过桥 看
And what about you, will you follow him or will you come over the jump with me?
你准备怎么走呢 跟他过桥 还是跟我跨过去
I was never much one for going round by the road.
我一向不爱阳关道
Stay by me and we'll take it together.
跟紧我 一起越过去