Is that the international song for "got laid"?
这是广为人知的"国际上床歌"吗?
No! Hardly.
不! 当然不是
Come on, throw me a bone. What happened last night?
少来了别卖关子 昨晚都干了什么?
It was fun.
昨晚挺愉快的
So, are you going to see him again?
那么 你还会再和他见面?
I don’t know. Maybe.
不知道 也许
May I just point out that you broke up with Tyler 72 hours ago
我能提点下72小时前你和泰勒才刚分手
and now you’re dating some other guy
而现在你已经在和别人约会
who’s not even gonna be in town for 72 hours?
而他甚至在城里都待不满72小时
Can I just point that out?
我能指出这点吗?
Okay, we’re... We’re not dating.
首先 我们...我们没有在约会
We just met and, you know, I like him. 只是刚认识还有你知道 我挺喜欢他
We’re just hanging out. 就一起玩玩
Well, just be careful. 那么 多留点心
Men are hairy. 男人很多毛
Thank you for that. 谢谢你的提醒
poppysmic: 上下嘴唇闭合
Two minutes. Give him two minutes.
2分钟 给他2分钟
He gets called away for emergencies, you know.
你知道 他有时候经常被急事缠身
"Her freckles frame eyes the color of mermaid’s tears
"密密麻麻的雀斑包围了她人鱼眼泪色的双眸"
"Her ears like waking up to the sound of children at play"
"她的双耳听到孩童嬉戏便蠢蠢欲动"
"My first five senses are reeling like an old-school cassette tape
"我的第五感应像老式的卡带一样扭曲"