You with the scouting.
你才是童子军
Oh, God.
噢 天呐
Will you relax? You’re gonna have a heart attack.
你能不能放松点? 你会发心脏病的
I had a heart attack. I had four heart attacks on the way here.
我已经发过了 在来的路上发了4次
So, who are these fine folks that you’re consorting with?
那么和你一起的那5个人是谁?
J just people I’ve met.
就是我遇见的人
Yeah?
是吗?
Her name’s Eloise.
她叫艾洛伊丝
Well, what hath struck the earth? Details.
是什么打动了你? 细节
She’s...
她是...
Yeah?
是?
That’s great. Yeah.
真是太好了
That’s great.
太好了
So, I’m gonna get back.
所以 我得回去了
Yeah, we’d better.
没错 咱俩得回去了
All right, yo, a pleasure to meet you guys. Welcome to the rainy city.
好的 很高兴认识你们欢迎来雨城(西雅图的别名)
Should I belly dance?
我要不要跳肚皮舞?
It’s tragic. They were so young.
真悲剧 他们都那么年轻
I know.
我知道
It’s just so sad.
太伤心了
I don’t know how you deal with all that death every day.
我不知道你怎么能每天面对那些事
Well, I have to deal with it no matter what.
不管怎样我都要面对
I think that funerals are archaic and a waste of money.
我觉得葬礼很老派而且浪费钱
Actually, funerals are an important ritual in the grieving process.
其实 葬礼是哀悼过程中很重要的一个程序
They don’t just recognize that a life has ended.
他们不仅仅见证一个生命的结束