Enjoy this fleeting moment, Daniel.
好好享受这短暂的美好时光吧 丹尼尔
It'll be the only time I'll admit
我只承认这一次
your tending bar isn't a complete waste.
你去酒吧打工还是有所收获的
Not exactly
结婚纪念晚宴
the anniversary dinner we had planned.
没按我们原计划进行
Well, things didn't go exactly as planned
对我们俩来说
for either of us, did they?
一切都没按原计划进行 不是吗
True.
没错
Things with Emily haven't been easy.
我和艾米莉进展不太顺利
I just... I can't stop thinking about her, mom.
只是我每时每刻都在想她 妈妈
Why don't you like her?
为什么你不喜欢她
I just don't want to see you get hurt.
我只是不想看到你受伤害
Allowing yourself to fall for someone
爱上一个人
comes at the risk of a painful price.
就有可能受伤害
I guess it's true what they say.
常言说得很对
You can't really choose who you fall in love with.
爱情来了挡也挡不住