- You still have to drive me home, though. - Right. Because you don’t live here.
-你还得送我回家 -当然,因为你并不住在这
Hello.
喂
Don’t worry, it’s just me. I’m in the kitchen. Filled your freezer again.
别担心,是我, 我在厨房,又来帮你填冰箱了
There’s now enough meat to feed every guy...
现在的肉够喂饱所有...
...who answered your ad and still... ...
回复你广告的人...
- Jake Anderson, my sister carol. - Hi.
杰克-安德森,我姐姐卡萝
- Hi. - Jake did, in fact, answer the ad.
杰克实际上就是回复广告的人
Do I get my meat?
能拿我那份肉吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry to scare him away.
抱歉把他吓跑了
It’s okay. I think we both realized it wasn’t going to happen tonight.
没什么, 我猜我们都意识到了今晚什么事都不会有
What’s the matter? He’s so cute.
怎么了?他很不错啊
I don’t know. We had a great night. Laughing, really talking.
说不明白,我们今晚过得很开心, 大笑,真正的交谈
You had a guy talking and you let him escape?
找了个能交谈的人就这样放走他?
I’m not sure I actually understood a lot of what he said.
他说的很多话我没完全明白
Doesn’t matter. He spoke.
无所谓,他说过就行
And are we talking full sentences here or just grunting?
我们现在是谈论决定还是闲聊?
He’s quite emotional. I know more about him than Kevin.
他感情丰富,我对他比凯文更了解
An emotional man who likes to talk.
爱交谈,感情丰富的男人
- This is a mythical figure, Sarah. - I don’t think I’m ready for him.
-简直是虚构的人物,莎拉 -恐怕我还满足不了他