So how can I help you?
那我要怎样帮你呢?
Yes, I think you can help me.I think you can.
是的我认为你能帮助我 我想你可以
How?
怎样做?
I’m looking into a disappearance.
我在调查一件人口失踪案
Disappearance?
失踪案?
Man called Tindle.Milo Tindle.
一个叫作汀多的男人 麦罗 汀多
Sorry, I didn’t get the name.What was it?
抱歉 没听过那名字怎么了?
Tindle.
汀多
Tindle.Tindle...
汀多 汀多...
What about him?
他怎么了?
Do you know him?
认识他吗?
Know him?Absolutely not.
认识他? 完全不认识
-You mean you’ve never met him?-Never.
-你是说你从未遇见过他? -从来没有
Never even heard of him.
甚至从未听说过他
-That’s funny.-Why?
-这就奇怪了 -为什么?
Well, he was staying at the Red Lion in the village...
他下褟在村子里的红狮旅馆
...where he mentioned to the landlord...
三天前他跟旅馆主人...
...he was coming to see you three nights ago.
提到说他要来找你
His bag is still in his room, shaving kit, all that.
他的行李还在他的房里盥洗包等等
He hasn’t been seen since.
自从那时起就没再被人见到过
He was coming to see me?
他要来找我?
That’s right.
没错