I see you got a broken window up there.
我看见你那上面的窗子破了
Tropical storm the other night.
前晚热带风暴的关系
Bit of a hurricane, terrifying.
飓风的威力 挺可怕的
A great branch broke off a big tree...
大树上有根大树枝裂了开来...
...and flew through the air through the skylight...
随风而来打破了天窗...
...as you can see.
就成了你看见的样子
Had it in for you, did he?
他对你有意见 不是吗?
-Who?-God.
-谁? -上帝
Oh, yes, he’s always been a vicious bastard.
是的他通常都是个坏心眼混蛋
You know what God’s trouble is?
你知道上帝的困扰是什么吗?
-What?-He has no father.
-是什么?-他没有父亲
He has no family roots.He’s rootless.
他没有家族 他没有根
Nowhere to hang his hat, poor bugger.I pity him.
他没地方可以挂他的帽子可怜虫 我同情他
That’s a very interesting philosophical speculation.
非常有意思的哲学观
Wait a minute.Aren’t you a well-known detective?
等等你不是个知名探长吗?
Not me, mate.You’re thinking of another bloke.
不是我伙计 那个是布洛克
No.
不是
Haven’t I seen your picture in the newspaper?
我没在报上见过你的照片?
Do you want to know my opinion of the newspapers?
想知道我对报纸的看法吗?
What?
怎样?
Journalists are a bunch of prick-teasing cocksuckers.
新闻记者是一群马屁精
No.
不
That’s right.
没错
I’m sorry, but isn’t that a contradiction in terms?
抱歉但那不是关系矛盾吗?
Is it?
是吗?
So you’re not well-known?
所以你才不出名?
No, I’m a common-or-garden copper.
不 我就是个普通的警察
I just catch sex criminals, perverts...
就逮捕性犯罪者、变态...
...homicidal maniacs.
杀人疯子
And what do you do with them when you catch them?
你逮到他们时会怎么做?
I generally cut their balls off.
我一般会割下他们的蛋蛋
I see.
明白