Jacque Bourne I was, uh, jacque bourne at the time.
我那时候叫。
A pig farmer.
是个养猪的。
A pig farmer?
养猪的?
I like to work with my hands.
我喜欢亲手劳动。
He would come out to the place, paint.
他会出来的地方,油漆。
We talked about capturing nature in art.
他会来我这儿 画画 我们讨论在艺术中诠释自然。
Turner, cezanne, pissarro.
还有特纳(1775-1851) 塞尚(1839-1906) 毕加索。
Oh, the nolde landscapes.
诺尔德(1867-1956)的风景画。
Not in van gogh’s time.
他和梵高不同时代。
He would have loved them, though.
他会喜欢他的画的。
Yes.
是的。
Well, I don’t understand.
我不明白。
Why you can’t remember where you’re from.
为什么你记不得你从哪里来。
Geography hasn’t changed.
地貌没有改变过啊。
I learned that in.
我从汉森教授的。
Professor hensen’s tepid lectures.
无聊的课上学到的。
But you’re right.
你说的对。
Where did you live when you were five years old?
你们5岁的时候住在哪儿?
Little rock.
小石镇。
Your mother, she took you to the market?
你妈妈 带你去过集市吗?
Mm-Hmm. What direction was it?
嗯,从你家门口走。
From your house.
它在哪个方向?
I don’t know.
我不知道。
How far?
要走多久?
Um, three blocks.
呃 3个街区。